b1azey
Participant
@b1azey

I have had this piece for a few months now and since this photo have had a little bit of red put into the roses I was just wanting peoples opinions on it and also I am planning to book a full day with the shop I go to so that I can work off this piece to create a full sleeve but I am stuck for ideas of where to go with it. I have some ideas but they would be all random pieces with a lot of filler just wondering if anyone can think of something that would flow nicely. thanks124c9eb.jpg

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I’m not sure if it’s the picture or not, but it looks to be shitty quality. The lines are shaky, especially in the cards. It looks like someone who is good at drawing onto skin with a pen did that. My advice is to find a new and better artist and incorporate some color into it.

Zach

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Like Zach said it doesn’t look very well done it could be the picture. But the idea of the tattoo is awesome. Personally i think it would look a lot better if the rose petals where a very bright red color but different people like different styles.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

really hard to tell the quality of work with that pic.
Ideas: Pair of pistols, more flowers,couple of bottles of booze, ect.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.