harlem shake
    @

I had got a tattoo on my arm and my artist said i can come back and we can discuss what to draw up to fill the remaining space on my shoulder. so i went in and he showed me some ideals and one ideal was a biomachanical/organic look this tattoo blending the two ideals together i don’t have a camera but will post when i do. Have you guys ever heard of this mix and the thought of organic/machanical theme i do like the tattoo this is the first hearing of this since looking in the book he had very interesting. any of you member can give me more information and insight on this it would be good:o

i just never heard of this biomachanical/organic theme for a tattoo do any of you guys know anyone or have pics of similar biomachanical/organic tattoos

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

go on Google

It’s this website that is really good for looking thing’s up, it even has a bit where you can click on “Images”

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

yes. yes i have.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I’ve been considering something along those lines. Starting on my right foot I have vines, flowers, and lizards progressing up my leg. I’ve considered having these things morph into bio-mechanical vines, etc. and then morph again into an undersea based tattoo as it climbs my side and back.

Keep us posted.

KillianMick
    Participant
    @killianmick

Noooo never heard of that ever. Totally unique idea!

biomechanical tattoo – Google Search

@harlem shake 127335 wrote:

I had got a tattoo on my arm and my artist said i can come back and we can discuss what to draw up to fill the remaining space on my shoulder. so i went in and he showed me some ideals and one ideal was a biomachanical/organic look this tattoo blending the two ideals together i don’t have a camera but will post when i do. Have you guys ever heard of this mix and the thought of organic/machanical theme i do like the tattoo this is the first hearing of this since looking in the book he had very interesting. any of you member can give me more information and insight on this it would be good:o

i just never heard of this biomachanical/organic theme for a tattoo do any of you guys know anyone or have pics of similar biomachanical/organic tattoos

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Biomech will be like tribal and barbed wire in 15 years.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

No I haven’t please tell me about it

harlem shake
    @

i asked a question saying can you tell me more about wheat and amok no need to be a jerk or a sarcastic ass. i was just wondering if any one every heard of combine bio mecg with organic. and yes sam i will keep you posted on the results its just new to me the two themes as one very interesting to say bio mech with organic.10000232-00-00-00-00_lg.png

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

@harlem shake 127384 wrote:

i asked a question saying can you tell me more about wheat and amok no need to be a jerk or a sarcastic ass. i was just wondering if any one every heard of combine bio mecg with organic. and yes sam i will keep you posted on the results its just new to me the two themes as one very interesting to say bio mech with organic.10000232-00-00-00-00_lg.png

I think what amok was saying is that the biomechanical thing is really a fad and like all fads they will pass and you’ll look at the tatt one day and realize that. As far as wheat goes he is just being him and we are thankful for that because if wheat acted any other way it may scare the shit out of us. Get what you want its your body and your the one who will live with it. The main thing is to get a great artist who can do what you want and not some fly by night boy. I am not a big fan of bio mechanical but have seen some real good ones. Also have seen some that look like shit.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@argedion 127395 wrote:

I think what amok was saying is that the biomechanical thing is really a fad and like all fads they will pass and you’ll look at the tatt one day and realize that.

Yes. But if you REALLY like that style, go for it.

@argedion 127395 wrote:

As far as wheat goes he is just being him and we are thankful for that because if wheat acted any other way it may scare the shit out of us.

Hell yes.

@argedion 127395 wrote:

Get what you want its your body and your the one who will live with it.

Yes.
    @argedion 127395 wrote:

The main thing is to get a great artist who can do what you want and not some fly by night boy.

Hell yes!!!!

@argedion 127395 wrote:

I am not a big fan of bio mechanical but have seen some real good ones. Also have seen some that look like shit.

Yes and yes.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

i dont think its a fad. lots of insane bio mech artists out there! adrian dominic, roman abrego, guy aitchison etc etc etc etc

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Amok 127360 wrote:

Biomech will be like tribal and barbed wire in 15 years.

I swear to God, part of me thinks it would be totally bad ass to get the ultimate cliche tattoo: A koi jumping a barbwire rope working a tribal hula hoop. The other part of me can’t stand the idea of being stuck with that idea.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@yodaddynukka 127399 wrote:

i dont think its a fad. lots of insane bio mech artists out there! adrian dominic, roman abrego, guy aitchison etc etc etc etc

See, I love biomech tattoos. However, I’m an almost 30 year old woman working in a conservative industry. That part bothers me less than the fact my 70 year old father would probably be heartbroken if he knew I had more than one tattoo. Have to wait until he’s dead to get one.

And he runs 7 miles five days a week. It’s going to be awhile before my arm tattoo, and I’ll be teaching college then and no fucks will be given.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@yodaddynukka 127399 wrote:

I stand corrected. There are some AMAZING bio mech artists, and you are right a Guy Aithchison tattoo will never be dated. And could never be referred to as a fad. It could be, and is, called true art.

Also the one and only Steve Moore, who I got to watch tattooing recently. Art in the making.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@GrayCatLove 127407 wrote:

I swear to God, part of me thinks it would be totally bad ass to get the ultimate cliche tattoo: A koi jumping a barbwire rope working a tribal hula hoop. The other part of me can’t stand the idea of being stuck with that idea.

That sounds great I would get it but then again I have a scuba chicken.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.