betaclosed
Participant
@betaclosed

Hello, I had done a tattoo representing my “Teenage Years“ of being a little delinquant. And as the months past by, I started to get real poor, and I even went to the streets for a night, trying to stay hot in a telephone booth, I realised alot of things, even met people that their lives were finished,so now I want to go back to school,and find a job, and I really wanted to put this part of my life on my arm, so I dont give up in life, as I almost did, finishing my left arm tattoo. But I have NO idea on how it could fit with my gremlin? Could some one help me? Thanks! (Bottom arm sleeve) :confused::)

d.jpg

Tattoo7.jpg

Tattoo1.jpg

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

very cool gremlin. and clean your fucking mirror.

please dont ban me.

Amok
Participant
@amok
yodaddynukka;98605 wrote:
and clean your fucking mirror.

that’s a lotta popped zits

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

That section of skin looks done, move on to the next section.

pull up your pants you look ridiculous

Dipland
Participant
@dipland
betaclosed;98599 wrote:
Hello, I had done a tattoo representing my “Teenage Years“ of being a little delinquant. And as the months past by, I started to get real poor, and I even went to the streets for a night, trying to stay hot in a telephone booth, I realised alot of things, even met people that their lives were finished,so now I want to go back to school,and find a job, and I really wanted to put this part of my life on my arm, so I dont give up in life, as I almost did, finishing my left arm tattoo. But I have NO idea on how it could fit with my gremlin? Could some one help me? Thanks! (Bottom arm sleeve) :confused::)

I can’t give you advice on the tattoo, but based on your post (in my opinion) here is what you should do, in this order:

1. Get a job
1.a) Think about your next tattoo

2. Go back to school
2. a) Think about your next tattoo

3. Put this part of your life on your arm…with money that you now have and all the thought that you have put into the design.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.