mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I did it today, booked VinceVvillalvazo (formerly of Brandon Bonds aAll or Nothing Tattoo, now owns Mystic Owl Tattoo) for January 8th and a date in February, I will get my rabbit in Jan, then some filler on my back in Feb…………then who knows

http://vincevillalvazo.com/

check out my boy if ya like, at this link or on facebook, myspace, or the shop Mystic Owl was featured in Skin and Ink and is coming in Skin Art and International Tattoo Magazine

Its all you alls fault, if you would stop showing me tattooes I wouldnt have done this……….guess it was time to add to my 220 hours…………if you all aint seen my ink, click on my album next to my avatar, there are two pages of ink
thanks Wardy, Adler, Amok, Yodaddy and Buttwheat, you got me off my duff

Panter
Participant
@panter

Some pretty spectacular ink in that PF MrChen, didn’t really expect any different though to be honest!

Congrats on the booking, looking forward to seeing the pics in January 😎

Amok
Participant
@amok

Nice man, looking forward to checking it out. We should make some kind of rabbit tattoo bikie gang.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Cool, sounds like exciting news. Vince does some sick shit. Glad we could help get you off your duff.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I appreciate it guys, thats us the bunny wearing ink collecting tattoo critics gang, damn, were gonna have to work on that

Amok
Participant
@amok

Oh yeah. This fluffy bunny bikie gang will be unstoppable!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Vince is on my short-list for a color piece I want to get done on my calf. I thought his wait was much longer tbh.

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

You lucky buck! His work is all I love about tattoo.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Fuck yeah! Cant wait to see pics!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

yeah Vince is booked way out, but Ive been a friend about 3 years and I am a repeat customer, he reworked all my oldest stuff at the top half of both of my arms, he also did my spongebob and patrick fighting on the backs of my thighs,
he has really been on a roll this year, featured artist 3 times in the last 5 months, new shop featured 3 times, several tattoo of the day trophies, he has been kicking some serious ass.

Can he tattoo??? Brandon Bond had Vince do a full sleeve on his wife who wore alomost NO INK, then Brandon had him do a lower leg…….let me say that again BRANDON BOND chose him to tattoo his wife, extensively…….yup, I think hes getting pretty good

I cant wait, Ive got jan and feb booked, gonna do the rabbit on my right side, then filler smaller pieces on my back, brass knuckles, anchor, straight razor from sweeney etc, Im psyched

Amok
Participant
@amok

You’re gonna look like Tommy Montoya soon

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

D3FiANC3 Vince is going to be at the Washington DC convention, hell you book up, you might be tatt of the day!

Amok, I am gonna be covered, cant do hands, face, or neck, everything else gets ink!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.