yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

you were the cassette tape monster guy, right?

metalmancpa
Participant
@metalmancpa
yodaddynukka;105695 wrote:
you were the cassette tape monster guy, right?

Yeah – that’s me 🙂

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

See answer at other forum.

metalmancpa
Participant
@metalmancpa

Gunnar finally got back to me (he apologized for his delayed response). I know he’s busy, so I’m cool and patient.

He wants to proceed. He was actually booking for April which surprised me as i figured he’d be booked out farther, but I told him I had planned to do this late summer/early fall. I need to save money for the tattoo and travel. We’ll book a date and I’ll make my deposit.

I did tell him once booked I wanted to talk to him for a few minutes to verbalize my idea, just to subside my own stupid fears. I don’t feel i can be clear enough for what i am thinking just by email. A few minutes on the phone will make me feel better.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
metalmancpa;107526 wrote:
Gunnar finally got back to me (he apologized for his dealyed response). I know he’s busy, so I’m cool and patient.

He wants to proceed. He was actually booking for April which surprised me as i figured he’d be booked out farther, but I told him I had planned to do this late summer/early fall. I need to save money for the tatto and travel. We’ll book a date and I’ll make my deposit.

I did tell him once booked I wanted to talk to him for a few minutes to verbalize my idea, just to subside my own stupid fears. I don’t feel i can be clear enough for what i am thinking just by email. A few minutes on the phone will make me feel better.

Congrats. 🙂 Hard to book, but not impossible if you’re patient and persistent.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

no doubt, congrats, finally got one on your wish list, thats awesome, Gunnar is a sick MF’r

metalmancpa
Participant
@metalmancpa
mrchen;107547 wrote:
no doubt, congrats, finally got one on your wish list, thats awesome, Gunnar is a sick MF’r

Thanks. From someone with 200+ hours on his body, just another confirmation that me with 2.5 hours of ink is doing the right thing. I am stoked for this. I will be patient, yet at the same time cannot wait to see his vision of my idea.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Tanae whitfield is better. Lol jk cant wait to see this once finished!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.