micaerto
Participant
@micaerto

Heya guys! New to the forum, but not that new to the tattoo scene.

So far i got 4 tattoo’s, and more coming in the near future ofc.

Thing is, i got a tattoo done years ago, that i at the time thought sounded cool. I got the word ‘gitano’ tattooed on my arm, meaning gypsy, as apparantly family is from gypsys and pirats…what a mix eh? Problem is that i dont think its very cool any longer, and a little tired of telling the story behind it now..

Does anyone have any ideas, or know of any words, containing/starting with/ending with the letters ‘gitano’? Tried to look into latin words but cudnt find any so far. The tattoo is done in old english writing, i think it is.

cheers 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Why don’t you just cover it completely instead of finding a word with “gitano” or whatever in it.

micaerto
Participant
@micaerto
Wardy;97924 wrote:
Why don’t you just cover it completely instead of finding a word with “gitano” or whatever in it.

ive been thinking about that as an option as well, but think the tattoo still is quite dark, so i guess some laser removal would be needed. And dont have a clue what to get done to cover up on the outside of my arm

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

Have you thought about adding to it instead of covering it? If its the story of the tattoo that is bothering you, than why not add a gypsy woman or a pirate around it? Or a gypsy woman on a pirate ship? Just finish the story. If you liked the idea three years ago, just kick it up a small notch.

Just a thought…

Edit: Can you post a pic? There’s a lot of smart, creative people in here that might be able to give you some real good advice on ways to spruce it up or alter it.

micaerto
Participant
@micaerto

never really thought about adding to it that way instead of covering up. Interesting thinking btw. The only trouble would be that there isnt much space between the gitano tattoo and my other tattoo on the inside of my arm.

Heres a pic

gitano.jpg

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.