InkedArky
Participant
@inkedarky

Seeing as we have only a certain amount skin any suggestions on the best way to manage space. I know this is kinda vague but certain bone and muscle structures can complement a tattoo or detract from it. I’m just trying to plan my placement and artist search correspondingly if this makes sense.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I don’t exactly get what you mean by managing space. Wouldn’t that depend on what ink you have planned?

Me, I think because I’ve ruined my right leg with a singular, non-themed piece, I might allow that leg to be singular and unthemed. Also I don’t think I’ll be connecting my sleeve pieces to my back piece, for instance, excepting maybe some slight fading. The back piece will be the biggest and most detailed piece, simply because it’s the biggest canvas to work with.

hutongsa
Participant
@hutongsa

As if this were not very important
The important thing is you the purpose and the pain resistance tattoo how much force it
The arm is can be exposed in the outside, so want to be careful
The waist, on the back of the grain won’t hurt
Instep that kind of place will be very painful !
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Congrats Hutongsa… I think this post of yours wins an award. It makes absolutely no sense 😀

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I am probably not a good speaker on this subject after 220 hours I am not well managed.

My plan has been to handle each arm or major part as a seperate piece, I like my back made up of 5 large pieces, which I will add background and tie them in,
I think I will leave my chest and front alone, my mid sromach is covered, both sides of my chest and my entire right and left sides, these pieces can stand alone,
My legs each have a large piece on each side of lower leg, and one piece on back of lower,
then my thighs are done and I have a large piece on each thigh side and one on each back thnigh,
I would like to tie in lower legs with background and stuff,

I never could do a whole body theme, I like too many styles and the pieces I wanted personally didnt neccessarily have anything to do with another piece, but that didnt bother me

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I don’t think you can go far wrong if you just get tattoo’d stuff that you really like or stuff that means something to you.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I just select spots as I go. I’m hoping to keep B&G and color separated by limb though. I recently contacted an artists and told him I wanted a piece on my upper arm or calf. He replied: “Upper arm is fine.” Well that settled that. :p

Amok
Participant
@amok

I’m a bit worried about mixing styles on my back, but I’ll see what my artist says in a couple weeks

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I have one leg with nothing on it. I’m saving it but I have no idea what for.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.