InkedArky
Participant
@inkedarky

When I came to this Forum I was a lurker I checked many forums before joining this one. I like the brutal honesty some give, the general attitude to get the best artist possible for the best permanent art on your body. My personal collection of Tattoo’s started with a Scratcher who did not mind tattooing someone who was inebriated beyond the point good sense. I don’t remember my first Tattoo experience what a bummer nor do I enjoy the piece that resulted. I have found invaluable advise here and thanks to many of you for your dedication to QUALITY Tattoo’s and the willingness to share your experiences and wisdom.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
InkedArky;97433 wrote:
I have found invaluable advise here and thanks to many of you for your dedication to QUALITY Tattoo’s and the willingness to share your experiences and wisdom.

most just get all butt hurt and run away. I’m glad you could see the light and I hope some quality tattoos will result.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

What exactly is that almost worst tattoo in your album supposed to be????

I’m glad I found this place during my planning stages too. I made the mistake of getting ink when I was 17, and haven’t really regretted it other than the fact that I wish I’d chose something more meaningful to me or something that didn’t have any meaning. Band logos etc…. bad idea when you’re 17.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Thats very cool, I am glad you decided to stay and hang out.

All buttwheat and buttheads like me want is to raise the standard of tattooing and tattoo work in general.

I believe if people see good work, and get advice from other collectors about what studio to use, who is available to them, and they take some time to make a good tattoo decision with advice from a professional artist I think people would make better choices.

That way we would all have these killer new pieces to sit around and talk about and that would inspire the rest of us to go for even more bold, bigger killer pieces ourselves, it brings the whole artform up a notch

Amok
Participant
@amok

Agreed with Mrchen. Constructive criticism is the way to go though.

InkedArky
Participant
@inkedarky

LOL Jen I have no clue what the Tattoo is, Who did it or what I was charged( I think even if it was free I overpaid ).
I went to Three shops the day I woke to find this on my arm and every single one said ” we refuse to Tattoo drunk people” you didn’t get it in a Shop that’s for sure. That’s why I came here I want to find the Picasso’s of the Tattoo world and be their canvas. So again Thanks Buttweat, Chen, Amok, Arni and even Wardy tho most don’t see or appreciate what you post I do.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Ok, I’ll ask…still planning the pot leaf on the bottom of the foot?

InkedArky
Participant
@inkedarky

LOL I never was planing a pot leaf I just wanted to know what kind of reception I would get with that as my first post.
You really can’t find much info on that subject.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.