m1c
Participant
@m1c

am booking in at the local(ish) tattoo place for next week as ive now got a couple of designs i really like so just need to clarify what the final one will be. came across this last night, what do you think?! id want to add another rose and stick name banners under each one, maybe loose the bird figure and wrap the skull in more leaves. have the rose shaded in colour (not completely filled in bright) and the rest in black + shaded. would go on top of my arm…

i think it’d look great 😀

skullrosesleeve.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks cool as fuck as long as you have a good tattooist do it. This could go real bad with the wrong artist.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

would be fucking awesome if it was done right

feathertouch
Participant
@feathertouch

I agree, done right it will look great. upload pics when you get it, i would love to see how it turns out.

Megan

m1c
Participant
@m1c

LOL no natural talent with photoshop for me 😀 cant decide whether ive killed it or not but this sorta thing might work

skullrosesleevecolour.jpg

roie
Participant
@roie

Looks like a killer shoulder tattoo

m1c
Participant
@m1c

have played with the design a little more, will worry about the black/shaded background later….. i hate not knowing how long it takes to do the tattoo. so many places vary with times so much! but yea, i reakon something like this with a scroll wrapped aropund the roses.

3roseskull.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

To me the original seems to flow better then your modifications.
I think the key on this tattoo is to make sure you have the right tattooist for it. You should feel comfortable with them enough to had them a copy of the original and voice your wishes and give them the freedom to make it happen.
You said You had someone in mind? Do you mind putting a link up to his/her work?

m1c
Participant
@m1c

not my local but is highly recommended

http://www.boutink.com/

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Her work looks good

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.