Joink
Participant
@joink
Wardy;96625 wrote:
none of your ink is much better “buddy”

LOL no kidding. Why is this guy giving you a hard time when his tattoos are the ones you get when you have an extra 50 bucks sitting around?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Amok;96527 wrote:

That is the best penis on a swing tattoo I have ever seen.
Looks like Jesse Smiths work

Amok
Participant
@amok

no one’s posted Mr Cool Ice yet????

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
Joink;96629 wrote:
LOL no kidding. Why is this guy giving you a hard time when his tattoos are the ones you get when you have an extra 50 bucks sitting around?

Awww, please stop… You’re really hurting my feelings.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
maniacthw;96661 wrote:
Awww, please stop… You’re really hurting my feelings.

Funny thing some of my tattoo’s are done for laughs. You were being serious when you go some buildings with a star in front of them. So please keep your mouth shut friend because you are chatting shit.

Different people are in to different things. I know you don’t like the Eric Cartmen but a lot of people do. I’ve had a shit load of comments on this and is my Favorite tattoo apart from my fingers!

feathertouch
Participant
@feathertouch

Ok I hate to say this but Joink you have done it, you have shown me that some tattooist should set down thier guns and slowly back away. wow

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
Wardy;96670 wrote:
Funny thing some of my tattoo’s are done for laughs. You were being serious when you go some buildings with a star in front of them. So please keep your mouth shut friend because you are chatting shit.

Different people are in to different things. I know you don’t like the Eric Cartmen but a lot of people do. I’ve had a shit load of comments on this and is my Favorite tattoo apart from my fingers!

That tattoo of “some buildings with a star in front of them,” just like I explained in the message you sent to me (yes, he’s that obsessed about pwnage on the interwebz. It gets him 10,000 xp on WoW) is a logo to a world renowned Skatepark in Tampa… My hometown. Your “Cartmen” tattoo was a stupid fucking idea that your dumbass decided would make your “mates” laugh. Also, my “uneven skull” was traced from a key chain, dipshit. It’s meant to look exactly as it does.

http://www.skateparkoftampa.com

punisher_artisan_movie_skull.jpg

Now, run along now.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Id prefare not to run if that’s Ok. I’ll happily walk though. Cartmen is awesome. I love Cartmen. I didn’t get it so you could approve of it ๐Ÿ™‚ But thanks for your feedback ๐Ÿ™‚

-David-
Participant
@david-2

Hmmm…….Gemma should just get her whole arm blacked out. Or if you want to be feminine about it, go “spray-tan orange”. Solid. Pit to wrist. And you guys should just fuck and get it over with…..I’ll tattoo the ass of whoever’s the top. (and take a photo or two for posterity)

Amok
Participant
@amok

Fight fight fight !

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;96730 wrote:
Fight fight fight !

No one would fight me. I am the ultimate KEYBOARD-WARRIOR!

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

Poor Gemma! What are you into Gemma? What’s your other ink? You have to have some idea of things you like and then go from there.

Amok
Participant
@amok
Wardy;96731 wrote:
No one would fight me. I am the ultimate KEYBOARD-WARRIOR!

305.jpg

heheheheh ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;96752 wrote:
305.jpg

heheheheh ๐Ÿ™‚

LOL ๐Ÿ˜› but serriosly where did u find that picture of me ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.