Wardy
Participant
@wardy

As a lot of people know color doesn’t stick on fingers very well and a lot of people need a good few touch up’s on your fingers because of blank spots.

Well finally after like my 5th touch up they are fully healed and im 100% happy with them now ๐Ÿ˜€

Finger tattoo’s aren’t everybody’s cup of tea but i love them ๐Ÿ™‚

feathertouch
Participant
@feathertouch

Very nice Wardy, they turned out well.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
feathertouch;96139 wrote:
Very nice Wardy, they turned out well.

Thanks Feather ๐Ÿ™‚

Panter
Participant
@panter

Not my thing (be boring if we were all the same eh?) but they look very tidy.
Can’t be an easy place to tattoo either I wouldn’t have thought?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Well the artist who did them nicknamed “Rusty” (because he is ginge) every time he touched them up i haven’t really been happy with them.

But there apprentice who has been tattooing now around 6months some of he’s work is really good and personally i think he is the best artist in the shop he did them and first time i was very happy with them.

But most people have said to me my tattoo’s arn’t very well done and i have to agree to some extent. That is why im changing to a closer studio called “Tattoo Chaos” and ill be getting most of by tattoo’s done by “Dave Frodsham” who works in Tattoo Chaos who is in the “Best of British” Best tattooists in Britain. I have posted some of the work on here before and people said he has very tidy work and even buttwheat liked some of the work he has done (who would of thought)

For those who havn’t seen he’s work and wouldn’t mind a look:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tattoo-Chaos/169215376327?sk=wall

Dave’s gallery. But Joe who works there is also very good i think he’s been tattooing around 24 years now.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Nice work fella! ๐Ÿ˜€

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

So glad you are finally happy with them. They look very nice! :):):)

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
msmercury;96190 wrote:
So glad you are finally happy with them. They look very nice! :):):)

Thanks mercury ๐Ÿ™‚ Glad there finally sorted ๐Ÿ™‚

Panter
Participant
@panter
Wardy;96147 wrote:
Well the artist who did them nicknamed “Rusty” (because he is ginge) every time he touched them up i haven’t really been happy with them.

But there apprentice who has been tattooing now around 6months some of he’s work is really good and personally i think he is the best artist in the shop he did them and first time i was very happy with them.

But most people have said to me my tattoo’s arn’t very well done and i have to agree to some extent. That is why im changing to a closer studio called “Tattoo Chaos” and ill be getting most of by tattoo’s done by “Dave Frodsham” who works in Tattoo Chaos who is in the “Best of British” Best tattooists in Britain. I have posted some of the work on here before and people said he has very tidy work and even buttwheat liked some of the work he has done (who would of thought)

For those who havn’t seen he’s work and wouldn’t mind a look:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tattoo-Chaos/169215376327?sk=wall

Dave’s gallery. But Joe who works there is also very good i think he’s been tattooing around 24 years now.

I haven’t had time to really go through that, there’s definitely some nice work there but there is also some that looks decidedly average.
I know I’ve said it before, but why don’t you book up with the best in the business? you’re obviously really into ink, you’re still young and you have the rest of your life to collect artwork.
That Mrchen dude is no youngster (neither am I) but he has some stunning pieces from some of the best in the business and a load of ink that he can really show off.

If you go for coverage a fast as you can, you’ll run out of room, you’ll have to stop and may regret not being more patient when you’re older.

It’s your body, obviously, do what you want but that’s what I’d do if I was as dedicated as you.

It’s tough finding really good artists though, by the time someone has got a class leading reputation, they seem to either have stopped taking bookings or given up altogether.
I spent over a Year trying to find the right artist, got rejected by Louis Malloy, then found Woody at High Wycombe only to be told that he was no longer taking appointments.
But, if you put the time in, and are happy to go on a long waiting list, you can find up and coming artists that are really talented.
I know I keep rattling on about David Corden but every time I’m in there watching him work, the quality of what he does just blows me away. He’s booked for a Year but I’m booking him for my next piece because it will be so so worth it.

Like I say, your body, your life, do what makes you happy ๐Ÿ˜Ž that’s just my thoughts.

Good luck dude, whatever you do I think moving away from your current studio is a good move.

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Very nice. They look great! I wish I could have my hands tattooed.

ar90
Participant
@ar90

I like it ๐Ÿ˜€

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Looks good! And I think that dave guy has some great work! Good choice!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Parademic;96273 wrote:
Looks good! And I think that dave guy has some great work! Good choice!

Thanks dude, What’s funny is it’s the same price as the other studio i went to but he has a lot better work haha, A lot closer as well only a 2minute walk from my house ๐Ÿ™‚

Bonus really.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Those digits are looking much better, very tidy work.

After so many touchups did you have any probs with scar tissue and ink holding?

matt

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

No scar tissue at all mate ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.