Underdog1
Participant
@underdog1

Im having a difficult time symbolizing my next tattoo….maybe you can help….

3 years ago i decided to go back to school and pursue a second degree and make a career change….i truly dedicated every ounce of myself to the cause and now that i am finished, it has paid off HUGE..

I have always wanted a tattoo symbolizing my work ethic and dedication and now that i have seen the power of two coming together to change my life in dramatic ways, its time to mark it in ink. The problem is, im not really sure how to symbolize it…..Any suggestions???

Thanks!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

welcome to the forum.

Might help us come up with some idea’s if you told us what you studied?

Underdog1
Participant
@underdog1

I studied construction management. After the 3 years of working full time and going to school at night i was awarded valedictorian of my class and had several amazing job offers all over the country.

I don’t necessarily want the tattoo to involve my course of study, but more to symbolize the amount of pride i take in my work, my strong work ethic….and now the fact that all my hard work is paying off and my dreams are coming to fruition.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

You could have a nerd studying with a erection?

Nah serriosly though get something that has something to do with your everyday life that you wouldn’t of been able to do if you didn’t do all the learning you did.. 🙂

KillianMick
Participant
@killianmick

How about a totem pole, with different pieces in representation of the challenges you’ve faced? I don’t know you, so it’s hard for me to suggest the individual pieces, but you could build from the bottom up, which leaves room to add on later if you so choose.

Just a thought.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

A dude standing in front on a building under construction with one of those goofy graduation hats on and a rolled up diploma in one hand and a a clip board in the other.
or get this kanji 太

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.