WhiskeyJoe
Participant
@whiskeyjoe

A few years ago I was shot in a drug deal. I’ve always wanted to get something tattooed around the entrance wound to symbolize all the pain I put myself through and to memorialize the struggle I had to go through to get over it. I have a quote that I want to include, but I think I also want some image or symbol to go along with it. When I picture it in my mind, it seems incomplete without something to go along with the quote.

This happened about 10 years ago. I’ve gotten sober since then, but I really wasn’t looking to make this out to be related to sobriety.

Any ideas would be really helpful.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Actually laughed when i read the title.

Drugs are bad for you.

welcome to the forum 🙂

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, I’m sure the wound itself is quite a lot of ‘tattoo’ on it’s own. Do you need anything more to remind you of it?

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Should get a hash leaf lol.:eek:

WhiskeyJoe
Participant
@whiskeyjoe
ArniVidar;95853 wrote:
Well, I’m sure the wound itself is quite a lot of ‘tattoo’ on it’s own. Do you need anything more to remind you of it?

Need? No.
Want? Yes.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
WhiskeyJoe;95859 wrote:
Need? No.
Want? Yes.

I can shoot another scar next to it if you want and ill pretend im selling you some crack 🙂

On a serious note though get above the scar “Im still standing” by Elton John or MC Hammer – Can’t touch this.

🙂

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Forget the quote, you have so many cool imagery options for this. Is the scar a bullet wound shaped scar or is it more of a cut? If its a circular scar u can have a tattoo where the circular part is the barrell opening of a gun, or a tattoo of an image of someone shooting u on that location, etc. Do some research, find an artist u like, and talk to them about how to incorporate the wound into your ink.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

The elton john – Im still standing is best i think

WhiskeyJoe
Participant
@whiskeyjoe
Wardy;95870 wrote:
The elton john – Im still standing is best i think

That’s a terrible idea, but I appreciate the effort. So, thank you.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Ooh if its a straight line scar make it look like someone is snorting it like a coke line lol

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

You could get a scar tattooed. Then you can tell people you got shot in a drug deal but really it’s just a tattoo:)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Get
“I went to a drug deal and all I got was this lousy bullet wound”

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx
Wardy;95852 wrote:
Drugs are bad for you.

Holy sh*t are you serious?:eek: all this while and they are bad for me? I’m doomed… well happy, but doomed…

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Depending on the location, maybe get them to tattoo a shield around it, like a knights shield, but get them to tattoo the scar to blend in as a dent in the shield. Or if it’s a line, make it like a slash down a shield or something like that

WhiskeyJoe
Participant
@whiskeyjoe
Parademic;95895 wrote:
Depending on the location, maybe get them to tattoo a shield around it, like a knights shield, but get them to tattoo the scar to blend in as a dent in the shield. Or if it’s a line, make it like a slash down a shield or something like that

That’s pretty interesting.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.