Participant
@wardy

little hehe 😀

George79
Participant
@george79
Wardy;95128 wrote:
little hehe 😀

lol. anyway, I thought this forum would be more helpful.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
George79;95129 wrote:

to be honest if the tattoo artist can’t even do shading mate he is a shit artist. find somewhere else 🙂

George79
Participant
@george79
Wardy;95131 wrote:
to be honest if the tattoo artist can’t even do shading mate he is a shit artist. find somewhere else 🙂

why you keep saying same thing over and over. I am not looking for an artist! I am looking for an idea. So please if you cant help or dont want to stop making my thread 15 pages long!

Amok
Participant
@amok
George79;95129 wrote:

you were mistaken

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;95135 wrote:
you were mistaken

a bit harsh Amok 😮 <3

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
George79;95129 wrote:
I thought this forum would be more helpful.

It is helpful you are not willing to listen to the advice. Your tattoo is going to suck if want the current tattooist to continue the work on it. Best of luck

ArniVidar
@arnividar
George79;95129 wrote:

Look.. there are two things possible right now.

1.) You are a scratcher, and you don’t know how to shade your piece and are looking for help with that.
– We will not help with that.

2.) Your tattooist is stupid, lazy or incompetent.
– We can not help with that.

Nobody, and I mean this, NOBODY brings their tattooist their own shading. Shading is done (when the tattooist isn’t crap) as a final thing to enhance the tattoo, and is completely the innovation of the tattoo artist.

Since you are either lying or just refusing to listen and accept what we are telling you, then no… we can’t be more helpful.

Adler
Participant
@adler
ArniVidar;95163 wrote:

1.) You are a scratcher, and you don’t know how to shade your piece and are looking for help with that.

Nobody, and I mean this, NOBODY brings their tattooist their own shading. Shading is done (when the tattooist isn’t crap) as a final thing to enhance the tattoo, and is completely the innovation of the tattoo artist.

Since you are either lying or just refusing to listen and accept what we are telling you, then no… we can’t be more helpful.

Excellent post !

George79
Participant
@george79
ArniVidar;95163 wrote:

YOU are moron !!!! I have not lied about anything.
1. I am not a sketcher, I simply found I sketch that I wanted and I got it on my chest
2. I am not planning on going to the same tatooist b/c you are right that he is stupid.
3. I simply wanted an idea because I am not an artist of any kind, but FK that, this is the worst forum I’ver been to and just bann me cause I am not coming back to spend any more of my precious time here.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
George79;95170 wrote:
YOU are moron !!!! I have not lied about anything.
1. I am not a sketcher, I simply found I sketch that I wanted and I got it on my chest
2. I am not planning on going to the same tatooist b/c you are right that he is stupid.
3. I simply wanted an idea because I am not an artist of any kind, but FK that, this is the worst forum I’ver been to and just bann me cause I am not coming back to spend any more of my precious time here.

Cool story bro we will surely miss you. Idiot.

BoltThrower
Participant
@boltthrower
Wardy;95172 wrote:
Cool story bro we will surely miss you. Idiot.

Go easy on him. He is just in a bad mood cause he knows he has the world’s worst tattoo.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
George79;95170 wrote:

Good for you. I said there were two possibilities. It was an either/or thing.

George79;95170 wrote:
3. I simply wanted an idea because I am not an artist of any kind

Good for you. But you’re still not understanding the simple concept of the fact that you don’t design your shading beforehand. The artist does that.

George79;95170 wrote:
this is the worst forum I’ver been to and just bann me cause I am not coming back to spend any more of my precious time here.

So sad to see you go, little man.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.