George79
Participant
@george79

Hello gang. Newb here, I am George. I have a tat which is a wolf head it’s a scetch or outline of a wolfs head. I want it to look more filled but my tat artist has no idea as no imagination. Would you guys help with ideas of how to out a proper shade so he could do it. He is good when it comes to making Tats but and no imagination of his own!

George79
Participant
@george79

how do I attach the pic

ArniVidar
@arnividar

If your tattooist can’t shade your tattoo, you need to find a new one.

George79
Participant
@george79
ArniVidar;94976 wrote:

agreed, in the mean time I would like some one to help me. Are you an artist? can I send you the pic and can you add shade to it pleeease?

George79
Participant
@george79
ArniVidar;94976 wrote:

he said he can shade it, but he said I just have to do it, I said well i really want to see how it would look b4 I put the in on my body, he kinda shaded the pic, but I wasnt impressed. there for I need a true artist to help me.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Nobody brings the shading to the artist. If he can’t shade it on his own, you shouldn’t let him anywhere near you. You are paying him for a full tattoo… not to have you do all the work for him.

And no, I am no artist.

George79
Participant
@george79
ArniVidar;94981 wrote:
Nobody brings the shading to the artist. If he can’t shade it on his own, you shouldn’t let him anywhere near you. You are paying him for a full tattoo… not to have you do all the work for him.

And no, I am no artist.

Originally about a year ago when i got this I did not wanted any shade. Now I want it.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
George79;94971 wrote:
how do I attach the pic

Upload it to a site like photo bucket then download it into your tattoo photo album here.

George79
Participant
@george79
buttwheat;94997 wrote:
Upload it to a site like photo bucket then download it into your tattoo photo album here.

got it. thank you. here is the link. http://s1128.photobucket.com/albums/m500/George791/

right now its exactly like its on the picture, and it looks empty, I would like it to be more filled and have some nice shade to it in some parts of the head.

Amok
Participant
@amok

we need to see a pic of the tattoo, not of your drawing

George79
Participant
@george79
Amok;95036 wrote:
we need to see a pic of the tattoo, not of your drawing

Sure, I did not know it would make any difference. I will post one in a bit. Thank you for replies.

here is the linky http://s1128.photobucket.com/albums/m500/George791/

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Joink
Participant
@joink

Looks like a predator mask…..with ears.

brok3npr0mise
Participant
@brok3npr0mise

Take it from me, who has a tattoo now that is shaded terribly, find a different artist. One that knows how to shade.

George79
Participant
@george79
brok3npr0mise;95086 wrote:
Take it from me, who has a tattoo now that is shaded terribly, find a different artist. One that knows how to shade.

you are absolutely correct. I just want some one to give me an idea of what type of shade and in which area of the head can be added. If anyone is good with art give me a few ideas. There are many ways a tat can be filled and shaded I just want it too look good.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.