xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

saw this from one of the members’ albums…

what’s the style called?

really considering this style for my next tattoo… what’s your opinion?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I think that is Celtic/tribal. I could be wrong though some of the active people like myself will know what this means but it looks like Celtic to me.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It looks Polynesian tribal to me. note the turtle and sea ray type stuff.

KillianMick
Participant
@killianmick

It’s not Celtic. I would agree with Polynesian….or maybe possibly Maori?

-David-
Participant
@david-2

I’d call that ‘pseudo-tribal’. It’s got a bit of several types of genuine tribal in it it seems. Beautiful stuff. When I first thought of going for a lot of coverage this is the kind I wanted.

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1

It’s definitely not Celtic. It looks Tahitian.

Hylland
Participant
@hylland

Could even be a variation on an inuit style. Or polynesian. Either way, all those pics are of modernized versions of the original styles. You could call them “neo-polynesian” or something like that. The true traditional styles are usually much plainer because of the tattoo technique they had to use.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
arnoldsantos1;94958 wrote:
It’s definitely not Celtic. It looks Tahitian.

We all know it’s not Celtic. Wardy is like everybodys retarded cousin you just smile nod your head and don’t listen to a word he is saying.;)

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx
buttwheat;94994 wrote:
We all know it’s not Celtic. Wardy is like everybodys retarded cousin you just smile nod your head and don’t listen to a word he is saying.;)

lol this really cracked me up!

now i need to be really watching what i say as well hehe…

Panter
Participant
@panter
buttwheat;94994 wrote:

LMAO 😀

It’s a shame that tribal has got such a bad name now after being done to death.
If it’s done well (unusual,) like the stuff above, it looks awesome in my opinion.

Amok
Participant
@amok
buttwheat;94994 wrote:

lool 78910

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;94994 wrote:

LOL must admit i laughed. But how is this true because i thought the design looked celtic?haha

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Wardy;95166 wrote:
LOL must admit i laughed.ha

That is one thing I like about Wardy just like that retarded cousin Wardy can roll with the punches.

Amok
Participant
@amok
buttwheat;95179 wrote:
That is one thing I like about Wardy just like that retarded cousin Wardy can roll with the punches.

he just likes the attention

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;95318 wrote:
he just likes the attention

Attention is great but im afraid your wrong sweetie. It’s just because im not a girl who cries about online banter :p

Online would be fucking miserable without banter

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.