RubyRed
@

I want to get a tattoo on my foot with a quote for my mum and sister. When I was younger we went through a tough time and my mum used to say we were like a brick wall held together with love and that nothing could breaks. I just can’t quite word the quote right so that it sounds a bit ‘prettier’ lol.. I would really appreciate if somebody could come up with a really short quote (I only have small feet lol) that encompasses that phrase. Thanks

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

“Love is like a brick wall”

“Love is as strong as a brick wall”

“Family is like a brick wall, nothing can break it”

KillianMick
Participant
@killianmick

Family is like a wall of stone, bound with the mortar of love.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
RubyRed;94805 wrote:
I want to get a tattoo on my foot with a quote for my mum and sister. When I was younger we went through a tough time and my mum used to say we were like a brick wall held together with love and that nothing could breaks. I just can’t quite word the quote right so that it sounds a bit ‘prettier’ lol.. I would really appreciate if somebody could come up with a really short quote (I only have small feet lol) that encompasses that phrase. Thanks

If its a quote then it should be exactly as said. If you change it it won’t be a quote anymore and the meaning will be lost. Don’t fuck with it get it as your mom said it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.