Jimmyson
Participant
@jimmyson

I’ve got quite a few pieces on my arms and my hands done and never needed a touch up once and all look fine, will upload once I’m not busy sometime during the mid to end of the week my work.

Is it due to poor aftercare people need touch ups or what?

I don’t get how hard it is to wash it in the morning then put thin layer of cream on it and the same at night…I’ve had no problems.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
Jimmyson;94781 wrote:
I’ve got quite a few pieces on my arms and my hands done and never needed a touch up once and all look fine, will upload once I’m not busy sometime during the mid to end of the week my work.

I don’t get how hard it is to wash it in the morning then put thin layer of cream on it and the same at night…I’ve had no problems.

You’re obviously very new to tattoos. STFU and GTFO.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I’ve had about 8 touch ups on my fingers now 🙂

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Jimmyson;94781 wrote:

Well aren’t you special?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

My mum always says im a very special boy.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

I think all my tattoos need a little touch up here or here. There’s nothing major wrong, but they need a little extra black, or to have some shading darkened, or some of the colour didn’t hold in the skin as well as other spots.

-David-
Participant
@david-2

I’m one of those delicate people who heal like shit, no matter who’s done the work or how I go about the aftercare. Any type of ointment in the first few days just keeps the plasma bubbling up so I’ve found the best thing I can do is keep them clean and otherwise leave ’em the hell alone. I also get keloid scars from anything more substantial than a scratch so if my clothing rubs a healing tattoo the skin almost always thickens up and hides the ink.

So, yeah, I need touch up work. Regularly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.