campbellblade
Participant
@campbellblade

Hi, I’m an english lower sixth psychology student and I’d be very grateful if any of you could spare some time to answer 9quick multiple-choice questions as it would really help me with my project on whether or not males/females have differing views on ‘body art’. 🙂

small print: If you do answer the questionnaire you have the right to withdraw at anytime. Only information given in the questionnaire will be used (i.e. no usernames or website addresses will be used).

1) Are you Male/Female?

2) Do you have a tattoo at the moment (if Yes please skip to question 4)? Yes/No

3) How likely are you to get a tattoo? Very Likely/Likely/Unsure/Unlikely/Very Unlikely

4) Are you more attracted to a person with a tattoo than without (if No please skip to question 6)? Yes/No

5) What kind of tattoo do find more attractive? (E.g. Animal, Sleeve, football tattoo etc.)

6) Do you have a piercing at the moment, this does not include an ear piercing for women (if Yes please skip to question 8)? Yes/No

7) How likely are you to get a piercing? Very Likely/Likely/Unsure/Unlikely/Very Unlikely

8) Are you more attracted to a person with a piercing than without (if No please skip to question 10)? Yes/No

9) What kind of piercing do find most attractive? (E.g. ear, belly button, eyebrow etc.)

Panter
Participant
@panter
campbellblade;93896 wrote:
Hi, I’m an english lower sixth psychology student and I’d be very grateful if any of you could spare some time to answer 9quick multiple-choice questions as it would really help me with my project on whether or not males/females have differing views on ‘body art’. 🙂

small print: If you do answer the questionnaire you have the right to withdraw at anytime. Only information given in the questionnaire will be used (i.e. no usernames or website addresses will be used).

1) Are you Male/Female?

2) Do you have a tattoo at the moment (if Yes please skip to question 4)? Yes/No

3) How likely are you to get a tattoo? Very Likely/Likely/Unsure/Unlikely/Very Unlikely

4) Are you more attracted to a person with a tattoo than without (if No please skip to question 6)? Yes/No

5) What kind of tattoo do find more attractive? (E.g. Animal, Sleeve, football tattoo etc.)

6) Do you have a piercing at the moment, this does not include an ear piercing for women (if Yes please skip to question 8)? Yes/No

7) How likely are you to get a piercing? Very Likely/Likely/Unsure/Unlikely/Very Unlikely

8) Are you more attracted to a person with a piercing than without (if No please skip to question 10)? Yes/No

9) What kind of piercing do find most attractive? (E.g. ear, belly button, eyebrow etc.)

1) M
2) Y
4) N
6) N
7) Very unlikely
8) N
10) Hmmmm, good luck with the studies 😉

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

1) Are you Male/Female?

Male

Yes

Not really but girls look so fucking hot with tattoos

sleeve

Yes my ear is stretched to 20mm

I like tongue and lip piercings on girls with there ear stretched 😛

Same as question 8.

bluey
Participant
@bluey

1) Male
2) Yes
3) Skip
4) No, But great tattoos on a girl are great well a good tattoo is good on the right person
5) Skip Sleeves on Guys look great (no I’m not attracted to guys)
6) Yes
7) Skip
8) No
9) Skip

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
campbellblade;93896 wrote:

1) Are you Male/Female?

1. female
2.no
3.not very likely
4.yes
5.football tattoo
6.no
7.very likley
8.yes and there is no question 10 you tool
9.taint

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;93924 wrote:
1. female
2.no
3.not very likely
4.yes
5.football tattoo
6.no
7.very likley
8.yes and there is no question 10 you tool
9.taint

You have to love buttwheat.

Amok
Participant
@amok

i thought real colleges/uni’s didn’t accept research from the internet’s random forums. might want to check that your qualification doesn’t get printed on toilet paper.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

1) Are you Male/Female? Male

2) Do you have a tattoo at the moment (if Yes please skip to question 4)? Yes/No Yes

4) Are you more attracted to a person with a tattoo than without (if No please skip to question 6)? Yes/No Yes

5) What kind of tattoo do find more attractive? (E.g. Animal, Sleeve, football tattoo etc.) Sleeve

6) Do you have a piercing at the moment, this does not include an ear piercing for women (if Yes please skip to question 8)? Yes/No – No

7) How likely are you to get a piercing? Very Likely/Likely/Unsure/Unlikely/Very Unlikely – Likely

8) Are you more attracted to a person with a piercing than without (if No please skip to question 10)? Yes/No yes

9) What kind of piercing do find most attractive? (E.g. ear, belly button, eyebrow etc.) lip or nose

duoge
Participant
@duoge

1) M
2) Y
4) N
7.very likley
8) No
9) Skip

campbellblade
Participant
@campbellblade

Thanks for your replies, much appreciated! 😀

Zorba
Participant
@zorba

1) Male
2) Yes
3) (Likely to get another)
4) Yes
5) Something pretty. Florals or Henna inspired are my faves.
6) What difference does gender make with ear piercing? Anyway, I have pierced ears.
7) Yes
8) Yes
9) Ear, navel, some lip piercings, some nose piercings. Eyebrows, not so much…
10) What question 10?

oceanpearl
Participant
@oceanpearl

1) Are you Male/Female? female

2) Do you have a tattoo at the moment (if Yes please skip to question 4)? Yes

4) Are you more attracted to a person with a tattoo than without Yes

5) What kind of tattoo do find more attractive? Sleeve

6) Do you have a piercing at the moment, this does not include an ear piercing for women yes

7) How likely are you to get a piercing? not very

8) Are you more attracted to a person with a piercing than without no

9) What kind of piercing do find most attractive? whateva

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.