bekkis1990
Participant
@bekkis1990

I dont really use Forums, and onlly have 2 tattoos. I have just come out of a long painful relationship, that ran me down to the ground. I am finally out of it. And i want something to symbolise a new start, or growth, or strength or a nice little saying. Just something that i can remember where i was at that point, and how far ive come since then, so i never get myself into that kind of thing again, and i love tattoos but want something meaningful. I also do not know where to have it, i dont want anything too big either lol i no im not really giving you much too work with lol but i was thinkin a phoenix or something, or is that to obvious. Would really appreciate your help, as i think its time for me to move on and this will help me. thank you xxxx

clay1680
@

Get a male(him) abusing a female(you)

bekkis1990
Participant
@bekkis1990

urm yer that sounds good :S

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

A good idea would be 2 roses attached to each other one looking as though it is dieing and flopping over and one that is full of life and brighter than the other rose.

Well that’s what i would get.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

The phoenix is a bit cliched, but it’s such a good subject for a tat imho. I was actually considering getting one myself.

bekkis1990
Participant
@bekkis1990

Thats what i thought with the Phoenix, but because in a sense i died with him, lost who i was n now feel like a new person- born again. The rose is a good idea 2. Just soo many decisions lol. Thank you x

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Phoenix and Koi’s are pretty much played out. Go for a budding rose.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Caterpillar –> butterfly or moth
Bird taking flight
hatching egg
apple or cherry blossom

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;93891 wrote:
Caterpillar –> butterfly or moth
Bird taking flight
hatching egg
apple or cherry blossom

a hatching Egg haha. Must admit even though you are being serious it made me laugh

Amok
Participant
@amok
Wardy;93903 wrote:
a hatching head haha. Must admit even though you are being serious it made me laugh

hatching egg mate, not hatching head

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;93909 wrote:
hatching egg mate, not hatching head

That’s what i meant sorry haha. Only just woke up ๐Ÿ™

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

One thing I was going to get was an angel crouched with huge wings, one wing being bones and only a few feathers, then the other wing being full and beautiful.

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

If you want a Phoenix, and think that seems to fit how you feel the most, then get a Phoenix. Doesn’t matter if it’s cliche or whatever – the tattoo is for you to symbolize how you feel, and not for anyone else. You decide what ink you want to carry for the rest of your life. No one can tell you what design will feel right to you.

Just make sure you do your research and find an artist who will do it justice. Good luck and keep us posted ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.