Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Last week I got my first ever tattoo, a paw print low near my right hip. I adore it and it has healed fabulously 🙂 I do like the location, however its covered completely by underwear, bathing suits bottoms, etc.

Originally was thinking of getting 2 prints staggered, like a walking cat, but decided to go with only one until I knew how I liked it. But now I’m thinking I want to go back and have the second one done staggered up a bit higher to complete the 2 prints.

What do you think? Will it ruin it to get the other print? Or should I go for it?

Here’s the original thread so you can see what it looks like and general placement.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

you should go for it 🙂 if you like your tattoo and think you would like another i can’t think of any reason why not i think it will look cool.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Definitely get another one 🙂

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

hehe you know what I wanted to hear 😉

😀

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Heck, get a whole path of them running all over your body if you like 😀

I don’t see why a second one should be anything but cool.

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Thanks guys <3

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

I have to say you have room for another one at the very least you could as suggested have a trail of them and would look nice.

Take care
Matthew

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Thanks for the replies, I really appreciate them 🙂

I do think the two will look nice, and the higher one will be more visible over so I can show it off a little more 😉

Amok
Participant
@amok

and then you can get another tattoo on the other side

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Lol don’t tempt me 😛

duoge
Participant
@duoge
Thaela;93765 wrote:
What do you think? Will it ruin it to get the other print? Or should I go for it?

Here’s the original thread so you can see what it looks like and general placement.

I think if you like your tattoo and you would like another , it will look cool. 😀

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Lol I totally didn’t believe in the whole “tattoos are addictive” rubbish but it’s been a whole 2 weeks since I got my first and now I’m super excited to get another lol…

I stand corrected :p

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

ha, and so the addiction begins. Go for it. 🙂

The addiction is very much real. I just contacted an artist for my 3rd and I already have 3 more planned after that.

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

And I just don’t understand *why* its addicting either! I mean, it hurt like a bitch…. There must be something wrong with me lol…

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I know what you mean Defiance. I have so many planned but not got enough money to get them all done so there on the waiting list. Getting a massive chest piece before Christmas and the rest of my left arm filled up. Got to get mum/dad/nan/grandad on my back, couple of neck pieces, my right arm full sleeve and my 2 hand pieces.

Then i move on to my legs. :p

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.