xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

Hi, sorry for the ignorant question.

I used to remember there were a bunch of blog entries by Matthew. I can’t seem to find them now.
Thanks!

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

He took them down over a year ago. I can’t remember why honestly, but Lord Matthew Hull is still around and will share his knowledge at the asking. He recently gave me the info he gathered about how to use human ashes in tattoo ink.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Some asshole was copying his blogs and claiming them as his own, or something along those lines. ๐Ÿ™

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Yes sadly I got landed with a series of issues where complete strangers were stating that my writings were ‘theirs’.

I pointed put that the work was my own writing as I have a very distinctive style.

It was written purely as a hobby and that since the work was created under creative commons I had no issue with it been used for personal or educational use as long as the CC and the copyrighted material from artists work was respected. As I put it to one of them I pay for my ink, and my music, what I offer is free all it took was a cut an paste acknowledgement.

Sadly the request was ignored.

I even got contacted by a teacher as some little toe rag was trying to pass the project as their own without a sniff of acknowledgement. (Iron balls for them for trying but their teacher was an ink enthusiast ๐Ÿ™‚ ).

Thinking on it if ppl have any particular requests I can post stuff back up or start something new.

Take care
Matthew

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

Hey Matthew, sad to hear that…

I remember reading thru your blogs a few years back and they were really helpful and informative…
I’ve booked my appointment for my first tat and wanted to just go thru them again and brush up on the advices/tips you gave ๐Ÿ™‚

anyway, hoping you can put ’em somewhere more secure in the future where no bastards will pass them on as a school project, i hate for all of that good stuff to go to waste. thanks

alex

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.