WannaBee
@

Hey guys, im planning on getting my first tattoo – i have something called keratosis pilaris, which is basically just hair that your skin wont let grow through, so you get little bumps on your arm, kinda looks like acne, but its not. i already did all the research and stuff, mine isnt that severe so the tattoo will come out fine. I was just wondering how much a tattoo that looks basically identical to this would cost. (ballpark price, i know it depends on the artists and such, but im sure theres a poss. price range) Also, how many sessions do you think it’ll take?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That’ll be a couple of thousand, and will probably take 2-3 sessions.

clay1680
@

probly like Arni said like 2-3 sessions but nowhere near a couple thousand i would say between 500-800 maybe a thousand if you get a top of the line artist

Amok
Participant
@amok
clay1680;93352 wrote:
probly like Arni said like 2-3 sessions but nowhere near a couple thousand i would say between 500-800 maybe a thousand if you get a top of the line artist

I think it depends where you live, in Sydney good artists charge $170-220 per hour, so Arni’s estimate is not far off.

I would say closer to $1000 though.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Amok;93365 wrote:
I think it depends where you live

+1

The really good artists within a 2-hour radius of me are $150-175 with most of the big name NYC artists being $225-275 per hour.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.