Amok
Participant
@amok
Zorba;93326 wrote:
Balogna.

Women have feet. Guys have feet. If the tattoo is on a guys foot, there’s no way it can possibly be “feminine”.

But you’re REALLY feminine dude! Not mean to be an insult, just an observation – I doubt you’d be offended anyways ๐Ÿ™‚

Zorba
Participant
@zorba
Amok;93750 wrote:
But you’re REALLY feminine dude! Not mean to be an insult, just an observation – I doubt you’d be offended anyways ๐Ÿ™‚

Not offended at all. When you’re as weird as I am, you gotta have a sense of humor and/or be philosophical about such things. Especially if you’re a guy with a “Tramp Stamp”!

My *personal* philosophy is “If it ain’t biology, it ain’t real.” In other words, I don’t believe ANYTHING is “masculine” or “feminine” other than the obvious anatomy/biology differences.

But that’s just me – I don’t expect everyone else to necessarily agree. So if someone wants to call me “feminine” or whatever – that’s fine. *shrug* Some people, perhaps understandably, even think I’m gay – I’m not – but “whatever”.

BTW, beautiful ink there, Amok.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Whatever floats your boat shouldn’t matter what other people think

Amok
Participant
@amok
Zorba;93760 wrote:
Not offended at all. When you’re as weird as I am, you gotta have a sense of humor and/or be philosophical about such things. Especially if you’re a guy with a “Tramp Stamp”!

My *personal* philosophy is “If it ain’t biology, it ain’t real.” In other words, I don’t believe ANYTHING is “masculine” or “feminine” other than the obvious anatomy/biology differences.

But that’s just me – I don’t expect everyone else to necessarily agree. So if someone wants to call me “feminine” or whatever – that’s fine. *shrug* Some people, perhaps understandably, even think I’m gay – I’m not – but “whatever”.

BTW, beautiful ink there, Amok.

Thanks mate ๐Ÿ™‚

Interesting bio you have there, I read it a while back. Have to admit, I’d never heard of male belly dancers before, you’ve taught me something which is hard to do because I know everything.

Zorba
Participant
@zorba
Wardy;93761 wrote:
Whatever floats your boat shouldn’t matter what other people think

That’s it!

Zorba
Participant
@zorba
Amok;93788 wrote:
Thanks mate ๐Ÿ™‚

Interesting bio you have there, I read it a while back. Have to admit, I’d never heard of male belly dancers before, you’ve taught me something which is hard to do because I know everything.

There’re also male pole dancers! They apparently do quite well because of their (generally speaking) superior upper body strength.

If I were younger, stronger, and more flexible…

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.