Plague
Participant
@plague

If so, do tell… 🙂

m/

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Just turned 15 and i got a tattoo for the sake of getting a tattoo. But of course because of my age everybody told me to fuck off. My mums friend at work knew this guy who was apparently a tattoo artist and he said he would do it for me in he’s garage. So one day later me and my mum turned up and i picked a stupid tribal because they was trendy at the time and got it. When doing my tattoo he kept stopping every two minutes rolling a cigarette…. Then half way through coloring it in he come’s out with “i need new glasses” because he kept squinting.

3 years on i have scar tissue under the tattoo, All of the tattoo is raised and planning lazer surgery in the future.

I can safely say i take more care in choosing my tattoo’s and get stuff i really like.

Amok
Participant
@amok
WardyInk;92197 wrote:
Just turned 15 and i got a tattoo for the sake of getting a tattoo. But of course because of my age everybody told me to fuck off. My mums friend at work knew this guy who was apparently a tattoo artist and he said he would do it for me in he’s garage. So one day later me and my mum turned up and i picked a stupid tribal because they was trendy at the time and got it. When doing my tattoo he kept stopping every two minutes rolling a cigarette…. Then half way through coloring it in he come’s out with “i need new glasses” because he kept squinting.

3 years on i have scar tissue under the tattoo, All of the tattoo is raised and planning lazer surgery in the future.

I can safely say i take more care in choosing my tattoo’s and get stuff i really like.

wow your mum took you to get a tattoo from a scratcher in his garage, when you were FIFTEEN???

what a fucking cool mum! kindof

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;92204 wrote:
wow your mum took you to get a tattoo from a scratcher in his garage, when you were FIFTEEN???

what a fucking cool mum! kindof

i understand what you are saying because if i heard that from somebody else i would automatically think bad mother. But i was getting it done with or without her permission she only came because she knows him and i don’t and also i didn’t have a clue where i was going.

I mithered her from the age of 10 for a tattoo and when i was 15 it was like everyday. It’s funny though if it was a different tattoo like a skull or something with a lump and scar tissue i wouldn’t give a fuck it’s just because its a tribal haha.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
WardyInk;92215 wrote:
i understand what you are saying because if i heard that from somebody else i would automatically think bad mother. But i was getting it done with or without her permission she only came because she knows him and i don’t and also i didn’t have a clue where i was going.

I mithered her from the age of 10 for a tattoo and when i was 15 it was like everyday. It’s funny though if it was a different tattoo like a skull or something with a lump and scar tissue i wouldn’t give a fuck it’s just because its a tribal haha.

That’s pretty messed up, dude. I have done work on myself where I have chewed my skin pretty good, but I recognized it happening and stopped fucking with it immediately. I have NO scar tissue in any of my tats, and anyone who works skin so much as to create scar tissue should be arrested.

Anyway, the piece I regret the most is my attempt at an Anne Stokes piece on my forearm. I haven’t finished it, I’m hoping that after I really learn how to do this I can finish it up and do it some justice. It was a VERY ambitious piece for one of my earliest tattoos and I overestimated my raw talent. I have since learned.

As for the tattoo I could slash my wrist for, it was my first tattoo on someone else. I designed it, and he loved the drawing, but the actual ink was the most embarrassing thing that I have ever done. I think I told this story on another thread. Anyway, I went into a local shop to see about an apprenticeship and was checking out one of the artists’ portfolio, and there, lo and behold, was a rework of my original. Now, this guy isn’t terrible, but he couldn’t fix the mess that I had created. It still looked like shit. And I charged the guy 100 bucks for it! lol! Well, I figured the original artwork was worth that much, and my time and material. I would have refunded his money, but I’m poor, and I figure I’ll make it up to him big time when I get good. He was willing to let me destroy his skin, after all! I’m thinking a teddy bear and a ball as well as a better touch up. Free of charge, of course.

So that is my story of my TWO most embarrassing tattoos. Thanks for listening.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

lol That last sentence would make more sense if I had described the tattoo. NO WAY! It involved his daughter though. 🙂

Plague
Participant
@plague
WardyInk;92197 wrote:

saw the tribal in your pics section…not too bad, can’t see scars (at least in that pic). How old is the tribal? What’s the story with the “pooryly finger” tattoo?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.