whatever12
Participant
@whatever12

I’m interested in removing my tattoo. Anyone know if the laser works?
Does anyone know the risks? How much? Thank answer!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Well obviously it works otherwise it wouldn’t be so successful and popular. Pointless asking for a price dude as different places vary.

And i might as well be the person to say it because other people will be asking, Let’s see a picture of the Ink your getting removed.

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

The tattoo will never completely be gone, also, it can leave scars. It’s also as painful if not more painful than getting a tattoo, and triple the cost. At least that’s what my friend who is getting it done tells me.

Tattoo removal will definitely fade the tattoo, but it’s always better if you are planning on covering it with another one.

Plague
Participant
@plague

Yes, I’m curious…can you post a pic? Maybe we’ll convince you to keep it! 😮

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger
Parademic;91110 wrote:
The tattoo will never completely be gone, also, it can leave scars. It’s also as painful if not more painful than getting a tattoo, and triple the cost. At least that’s what my friend who is getting it done tells me.

Tattoo removal will definitely fade the tattoo, but it’s always better if you are planning on covering it with another one.

A response to your points if I may.
I have totally removed tattoos. Lasers can not scar people only people who cant use them or crap after care scars people. It hurts about the same as getting a tattoo but you can use pain relief such as amatop. If you want total removal you will be lucky to get away with only paying 3 times as much as the tattoo cost more like 20 times!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.