Amok
Participant
@amok

Just curious if this is the case worldwide.

Personally I have no issue with Ed Hardy, but I don’t own any of his clothing. Now, in Australia, Ed Hardy clothing has this reputation of only being worn by tools, jocks and general wankers. Even some tattoo artists I have spoken to feel this way. They like Ed Hardy but hate the guys that wear his clothes, so they won’t wear them.

If you walk past a guy on a Friday night in the city, and he’s pissing on a wall outside a pub and at the same time yelling out “someone fuck me!” chances are he’s wearing an Ed Hardy t-shirt. If it’s a polo shirt, the collar will be popped.

So, does this happen in your country too? What are your opinions? Is this just another stereotype or is it justified?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

not a fan to be honest, some of the stuff is nice but it’s spoilt by the people who wear it all the scally/chavs council house twats.

Amok
Participant
@amok

oo thanks, I learned two new words from your post – scally and chav

and thank you urbandictionary.com

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hardy is a sell out piece of shit. Only possers wear his crap.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Around here, (Midwestern United States) it’s mostly teenage girls I see wearing his clothing.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Dave Van;90985 wrote:
Around here, (Midwestern United States) it’s mostly teenage girls I see wearing his clothing.

no different over here to be honest dude.

I tell you what have nice clothing what i have bought a few t-shirt from myself.

Got Ink Apparel.

http://www.gotinkapparel.com

have a look on there, it is a starting out company but sell some really nice clothes.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Just checked out that link – good stuff 😎

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Hardy is like Tapout

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

That Got Ink stuff looks good. I want that gypsy skull one, but I’m sure it’d be just ridiculous to try and get it shipped to Ontario.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Parademic;91013 wrote:
That Got Ink stuff looks good. I want that gypsy skull one, but I’m sure it’d be just ridiculous to try and get it shipped to Ontario.

I’ve got 6 tee-shirts off there dude and each one was delivered 2days later. It’s a american company and im in England and still always got here within 48hours they are really consistent with that and a great quality of tshirt. Im hoping to eventually get them all. 🙂

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
Parademic;91011 wrote:
Hardy is like Tapout

haha or “Affliction”

DizzyBella
@

Yeah Got ink Clothing looks really good, i a not a Ed Hardy fan… I go for the “underground” brands.. I found a nice shop where they sel Got Ink and more Tattoo brands http://www.deathfreshclothing.com/

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

nice one mate !

Jeff1983
Participant
@jeff1983

@DizzyBella.. Thank you great shop!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

To be fair in my city of Leeds North England hardly see any Ed Hardy gear at all.

The sweaty scrotes that infest my city all tend to have the burberry (upper end) or Fila (peasant class end) tracksuits and caps. You just look into their souless beady eyes and that sweaty, bum fluff covered, top lip rembling over the yellow teeth and think is chav bashing time. 😀

You can usually smell them coming anyway as they never wash.

I would personally embrace an Ed Hardy explosion as it would at least lift the quality from shite taste to semi-bad taste clothing.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.