robtats
Participant
@robtats

Hi people! I started a full sleeve a year ago, im half way up my arm now. As things stand i dont think i will be able to get it finished anytime soon because of my financial situation. How long can i wait until its too late to get it finished. I dont want it to be noticeable that one half of the sleeve is newer/fresher looking than the other?!

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
robtats;90718 wrote:
Hi people! I started a full sleeve a year ago, im half way up my arm now. As things stand i dont think i will be able to get it finished anytime soon because of my financial situation. How long can i wait until its too late to get it finished. I dont want it to be noticeable that one half of the sleeve is newer/fresher looking than the other?!

your gonna be fine

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Well, unless you get the old stuff reworked with the new stuff there will always be a slight difference, but most people won’t be able to tell the difference. If it takes a long time, have the old stuff reworked when you get the new stuff. It shouldn’t be that much more. If you are referring mainly to color, check with the shop you had the older stuff done. Most shops offer color touch-ups free for life. If they don’t, you probably want to get that stuff touched up by someone better anyway. Hope this helps! Welcome!

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

A year and a half? Give up now… It’ll never look right.

robtats
Participant
@robtats

I will be hopefully getting it finished in january, which will make the first half of the tattoo 18 months old. It still looks good as new though, but i think im going to check that the first half of my sleeve can get reworked for free by my artist, i don’t actually think it will be noticeable though once everything has haled properly.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
robtats;90781 wrote:
i don’t actually think it will be noticeable though once everything has haled properly.

You live on the starship Enterprise?

ArniVidar
@arnividar
maniacthw;90846 wrote:
You live on the starship Enterprise?

What are you on about??

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
ArniVidar;90928 wrote:
What are you on about??

His ink not being “haled” properly.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

LOL.. didn’t catch that one 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.