Winty
Participant
@winty

After something below it but nothing past the elbow,open to all ideas something black and grey possibly

ink2.jpg

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

I love when people post random shit on here, no history, no explanation, just “What can I add to this?”

Winty
Participant
@winty
Dave Van;90685 wrote:
I love when people post random shit on here, no history, no explanation, just “What can I add to this?”

sorry to get on your tits but I am on my phone so not the easiest of things to go all detailed on. Plus wasn’t sure how to explain or what to mention hence using a forum for advice!?

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
Winty;90688 wrote:
sorry to get on your tits but I am on my phone so not the easiest of things to go all detailed on. Plus wasn’t sure how to explain or what to mention hence using a forum for advice!?

Um, is that English? What???

Winty
Participant
@winty

Yes it is. Shame you don’t get it, if you’ve got nothing useful say fuck off commenting on peoples threads!

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
Winty;90698 wrote:
Yes it is. Shame you don’t get it, if you’ve got nothing useful say fuck off commenting on peoples threads!

LOL It appears that the one who POSTED the thread has even less to say! What the fuck does it mean? You have all kinds of time to argue with me, but no time to explain your ink?

Winty
Participant
@winty

Typical dumb America cunt

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
Winty;90705 wrote:
Typical dumb America cunt

Ah, so the tat is just random meaningless numbers and you are pissed that someone called you out on getting a stupid tat. Well, I guess you’re just another dumbass who will not be seen beyond this thread. I’m going to miss you, Winty. You were an easy target.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Kinda strange that the guy blowing you shit is the only one commenting on your weak ass ink, huh?

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
Dave Van;90707 wrote:
Kinda strange that the guy blowing you shit is the only one commenting on your weak ass ink, huh?

dave, as another typical american cunt (obviously?) i must agree with you…. how do you have time to rip on us americans, but not to explain yourself…. typical non american homo.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Is that a doughnut with a bite out of it on the floor?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;90732 wrote:
Is that a doughnut with a bite out of it on the floor?

Actually spat my drink out!

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
DOJAGUY;90716 wrote:
dave, as another typical american cunt (obviously?) i must agree with you…. how do you have time to rip on us americans, but not to explain yourself…. typical non american homo.

Because they’re probably British… You know, bad teeth and a stupid accent…

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
maniacthw;90773 wrote:
because they’re probably british… You know, bad teeth and a stupid accent…

lol classic!

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Dave Van;90685 wrote:

He didn’t even say that. He said “open to all ideas”.

It’s a statement.. he’s the open, free, loving kind of sort… ya know?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.