puzzled1
Participant
@puzzled1
ArniVidar;90633 wrote:
Sorry, yes, the banner. I thought it looked like a wooden platter or something.

And don’t tear yourself up over the puzzle bit. If you spend the rest of your life critqueing your piece you’ll go bonkers ๐Ÿ™‚

Dang, I knew I should’ve just bought one of those long sleeved tattoo shirts and saved myself a lot of time and money! ๐Ÿ˜€

I had a good idea of the elements I wanted for this tattoo and sought out an artist whose portfolio showed he would have the skill in the fusion style I was after. After the first half sleeve I got years ago going rather hodge podge I envisioned this full sleeve a much better piece.

I have no artistic skill so put my trust in the artist to convey the feeling and elements. I now see some other weak areas of this sleeve and do feel some regret.:(

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
puzzled1;90643 wrote:
Dang, I knew I should’ve just bought one of those long sleeved tattoo shirts and saved myself a lot of time and money! ๐Ÿ˜€

I had a good idea of the elements I wanted for this tattoo and sought out an artist whose portfolio showed he would have the skill in the fusion style I was after. After the first half sleeve I got years ago going rather hodge podge I envisioned this full sleeve a much better piece.

I have no artistic skill so put my trust in the artist to convey the feeling and elements. I now see some other weak areas of this sleeve and do feel some regret.:(

Like I said, it’s not bad, we can nitpick almost any tattoo to death. It’s still some quality work. Like Arni said, don’t tear yourself up over it, just enjoy some nice artwork! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.