DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

I was gonna stop by… looks like a fun event.. i dunno how many of you guys are local but if any of you are going, lets have a beer together!

http://www.bodyartexpo.com/MAIN.PHP

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

i would of loved to have gone to this!!!! but i already said i was minding my aunty’s house & dog why she go’s on holiday!!! 🙁

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
WardyInk;90380 wrote:
i would of loved to have gone to this!!!! but i already said i was minding my aunty’s house & dog why she go’s on holiday!!! 🙁

BRING THE DOG! and dont worry the house will be there when you get back

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

haha i wish dude, because i was on about asking everybody where there going to wouldn’t mind meeting a few people of her for a few drinks and banter about each others ink. Defiantly something we all need to do in the future though! Well for the people who feel up to that kind of thing.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
WardyInk;90384 wrote:
haha i wish dude, because i was on about asking everybody where there going to wouldn’t mind meeting a few people of her for a few drinks and banter about each others ink. Defiantly something we all need to do in the future though! Well for the people who feel up to that kind of thing.

oh i agree man.. i think its just something we should do as humans, it seems that we dont interact with each other as often as we should.. it seems like we are stuck on our phones too much and lose touch with real human interaction… nothin like throwin back a few beers (and joints if i might add) and shootin the shit with someone with like interests…

clay1680
@
DOJAGUY;90387 wrote:
… nothin like throwin back a few beers (and joints if i might add) and shootin the shit with someone with like interests…

have you actually shot a piece of shit before like with a gun or bb gun because its a terrible idea, it sprays back at you and maybe goes into your eye and mouth then have to wash your face and brush your teeth vigoriously for the next few days and still feel dirty then worry about getting pink eye and so on. so shooting shit=not good.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

There is usually 3 different tattoo expos that come to my area each year. I try to hit all three each year. It’s a blast and that is where I have gotten 90% of my tattoos.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Wish I could go. I live on the east coast in Maryland! If they ever do an expo in the Baltimore area, I would go to that!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
msmercury;90462 wrote:
Wish I could go. I live on the east coast in Maryland! If they ever do an expo in the Baltimore area, I would go to that!

The home of Brandon Novak!

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
buttwheat;90459 wrote:
there is usually 3 different tattoo expos that come to my area each year. I try to hit all three each year. It’s a blast and that is where i have gotten 90% of my tattoos.

what area you in?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Seattle ….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.