C-los.p
Participant
@c-los-p

So I found out about a shop about an hour away from where I live(there are really no good artists in my city)…l.jpg
l.jpg
l.jpg
l.jpg
Would it be worth going to this place? Btw, all these pieces were done anywhere from 6-3 years ago
http://www.facebook.com/pages/OL-Skool-Tattoos/188667644517446?sk=photos#!/media/set/?set=a.190546277662916.63014.188667644517446
^^^^the work of my city’s best artist…I just want to know your thoughts on these peeps…Would they be good to do tattoos that aren’t too elaborate? I do plan to save up money and get an appointment with a famous artist when I’m older, but i was just wondering if I should go to these guys for now..

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Some of the best work I’ve seen. I would not hesitate to let these guys work on me!

C-los.p
Participant
@c-los-p

😀 I’m new to all this stuff, so I still don’t know what traits a good tattoo artist should have and should portray in his art….but I’ve always been interested in tattoos since before I entered elementary!! I have 1 1/2 years to save up $$, then BOOM fill my body with ink….so im already coming up with concepts/designs right now…

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Yeah, man. Anybody this talented could make a musical note look incredible. You are lucky to have this kind of skill just an hour away. I’m jealous.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

I just checked out that link you posted. If you go to this place, definitely stick to Jake or Javi. Phil’s work is less than brilliant. Not to mention he looks like a real douche.

C-los.p
Participant
@c-los-p

Jaja, I noticed that Phil looked like a douche! Jake and Javi are like 5-10 minutes away from my house….Other than that, this city isn’t filled with much talent…

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
Dave Van;90316 wrote:
Phil’s work is less than brilliant. Not to mention he looks like a real douche.

And he thinks fish have teeth… All of them.

C-los.p
Participant
@c-los-p

LMAO, yeah!!

Amok
Participant
@amok

Does he put teeth on Koi too?

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
Amok;90323 wrote:
Does he put teeth on Koi too?

Wait… You mean, you don’t!? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

they look like real good quality tattoo artists!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.