Participant
@dojaguy

looks nice man. how many hours did this take

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
DOJAGUY;90364 wrote:
looks nice man. how many hours did this take

believe it or not matey it took 6 well give or take a hour i would say minimum 5 hours but i think it was 6

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
WardyInk;90365 wrote:
believe it or not matey it took 6 well give or take a hour i would say minimum 5 hours but i think it was 6

i believe it…. i have an appointment this friday… it seems every time i go for a sitting its never enough…

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

what you getting done dude?

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

just getting some more work on my 4 horsemen sleeve done… death should be done on friday… we will start the war horseman next… hes gonna look insane… what do you have planned next?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

getting this in all black but with the roses bright red! this is just the basic idea though won’t be exactly the same

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
WardyInk;90369 wrote:
getting this in all black but with the roses bright red! this is just the basic idea though won’t be exactly the same

thats pretty bad ass… im not a fan of color tho… but one of my horses is going to be a little red…

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

thanks man!

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

I don’t know anything about the shop or meaning behind it, but the splatter lettering looks really nifty. I likes ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Thaela;90446 wrote:
I don’t know anything about the shop or meaning behind it, but the splatter lettering looks really nifty. I likes ๐Ÿ™‚

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

The work itself is ok at a quick glance, but I’m with buttwheat otherwise. If you’re happy though, more power to you.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.