C-los.p
Participant
@c-los-p

I want to get a tattoo on my finger that symbolizes the dark/evil side of a person. Or something mysterious(people always tell me I’m very mysterious, as I’m very secretive and don’t let many people into my life….)….
But I’m having trouble finding a symbol!!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Sounds kind of daft but a little man on your finger half of him color’d in black and half of him just blank would be cool! :rolleyes:

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

The finger might be a bit small for this, but I’m thinking a tree of life, half flourishing, half dead.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
C-los.p;90237 wrote:
I want to get a tattoo on my finger that symbolizes the dark/evil side of a person. Or something mysterious(people always tell me I’m very mysterious, as I’m very secretive and don’t let many people into my life….)….
But I’m having trouble finding a symbol!!

finger placement is kinda small…. i would suggest get half of the yin yang… just half of it would fit on your finger?

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

How about a 1/2″ wide brown ring at the knuckle?

C-los.p
Participant
@c-los-p
DOJAGUY;90363 wrote:
finger placement is kinda small…. i would suggest get half of the yin yang… just half of it would fit on your finger?

That’s exactly what I was thinking….Just getting yin(the black part), but i wanted to add just a LITTLE more to the yin, so I was thinking of what i can add to it….i don’t want it that plain, but i don’t want it too detailed.

C-los.p
Participant
@c-los-p
Dave Van;90361 wrote:
The finger might be a bit small for this, but I’m thinking a tree of life, half flourishing, half dead.

What exactly would that represent? I don’t know anything about the tree of life ):
If I like the meaning, and If I can find someone to put that much detail in such a small spot, then it would be a great tattoo….

clay1680
@

get at used condom tattooed on your face

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
clay1680;90418 wrote:
get at used condom tattooed on your face

That’s some very useful information, thanks dipshit! To answer your question C-los, It would represent the good and evil you were talking about. The tree is flourishing on the side where good is predominant and dying on the evil side.

clay1680
@

hey Dave Van you turkey basted test tube baby, it was a joke, but it does have meaning because birth control could be an evil to some people and positive to others, so FACE ON YOU BUDDY BOYYYY

C-los.p
Participant
@c-los-p

That does sound awesome, I’ll save my thickest finger for something likes that, I don’t have ten fingers, so i would like to put something with an awesome meaning to me and that would look like a great piece of art on the ones i do have….And what would the tree of life look like? I imagine that it takes a great amount of skill to put that much detail on such a small spot

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
clay1680;90424 wrote:
hey Dave Van you turkey basted test tube baby, it was a joke, but it does have meaning because birth control could be an evil to some people and positive to others, so FACE ON YOU BUDDY BOYYYY

It was a stupid joke, and you are wasting a lot of peoples time with your stupidity. Please drink some Drano and go play in the street.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
dave van;90445 wrote:
it was a stupid joke, and you are wasting a lot of peoples time with your stupidity. Please drink some drano and go play in the street.

my mom used to tell me the same thing dave!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.