getinkedtattoos
Participant
    @getinkedtattoos

A bit of advice bro. Pull random images off the net, use a light table and do nothing but trace outlines for a long time, use Micron Pens. When you feel confident maybe re-try your apprenticeship. Hard work and dedication my friend will almost pay off. If you are diligent enough you can accomplish ANYTHING you set your mind to.

hutongsa
Participant
    @hutongsa

I want to learn tattoo, but you writting too much! Please brifly intruduceuce it !!!!

Amok
Participant
    @amok
ArniVidar;94400 wrote:
For someone of the country, you sure have a poor grasp on the language. 🙂

The only thing he has a firm grasp of is his cock.

Instagram: pacsyd
NoGood
Participant
    @nogood

do you make money if you are an apprentice??

World Destruction #420
DavidJednat
Participant
    @davidjednat

The only money I make is if someone is kind enough to tip me. I didn’t even pick up a machine for eight months though. Even then I tattooed fake skin for a while. Fake skin doesn’t tip either. It’s a slow process. What you earn is knowledge and experience. I got lucky that I didn’t have to pay to learn.

@davidjednat on Instagram.
NoGood
Participant
    @nogood

ok cool its pretty hard being an apprentice if you have no other way of making money ,, i was thinking about getting an apprenticeship but i can’t quit my job need some money ahaha^^

World Destruction #420
DavidJednat
Participant
    @davidjednat

I work a full time job on top of being an apprentice. I’m exhausted but it’s a small price to pay for my dream.

NoGood
Participant
    @nogood

oh i thought when you got some apprenticeship you have to be at the shop for the whole day, i was thinking about it cause i have a day job from mon-fri 7am til 5pm somethin like that so ithought i cant get an apprenticeship

World Destruction #420
DavidJednat
Participant
    @davidjednat

If you want it bad enough you’ll figure out a way to make it work. You should post some of your artwork.

Wardy
Participant
    @wardy
DavidJednat;96756 wrote:
I work a full time job on top of being an apprentice. I’m exhausted but it’s a small price to pay for my dream.

Wow dude.. you mustn’t have much time for yourself :/

Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?