DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

what do you guys / girls think is a sexy place for a female to have a tattoo?? i like tattooooood girls in general.. however what location do you think a single tattoo looks hot as hell?? some prefer foot tatts, but me personally, i love a tramp stamp….

most girls are against the tramp stamp however! IM here to say, Ladies, get the tramp stamp! its enough to drive some men wild (myself included)

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!! 🙂

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

Not a fan of tramp stamps… well, maybe just the word tramp stamp. I like tattoos on girls near the pelvis and ribs. But it really depends on the tattoo and the girl. 😉

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Well, it is truly hard to pick just one spot, because anywhere it is, it will be sexy. The leg or neck, I think. I love tattoos on the calf of the leg. It will be interesting to see what everyone else likes. 🙂

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
imperial1904;89409 wrote:
Not a fan of tramp stamps… well, maybe just the word tramp stamp. I like tattoos on girls near the pelvis and ribs. But it really depends on the tattoo and the girl. 😉

HAHA YEAH IT FEELS WRONG SAYING Tramp stamp… thats just what its been known as now… i also hear people call hickeys tramp stamps lol

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

I’m a sucker for heavily tattooed gals. Sleeves and chest pieces look phenomenal on the right girls. Especially nerdy ones.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Personally I say the back of the neck or a nice side tat.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Tramp stamps are sexier then hell it fits and flows with the feminine shape. there is a reason they are so popular. Admit it when you see a chick and she bends over a little and a little bit of a tramp stamp peeks out you go schwing.

Evilrhoda
Participant
@evilrhoda

I think they look great on the side along the ribcage but maybe that’s just b/c I’m thinking about getting one there

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904
buttwheat;89458 wrote:
Tramp stamps are sexier then hell it fits and flows with the feminine shape. there is a reason they are so popular. Admit it when you see a chick and she bends over a little and a little bit of a tramp stamp peeks out you go schwing.

I wonder how long tramp stamps will be popular… remember tribal pieces and barb wire?? 😀

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

I like the shoulders, or ribs.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
Parademic;89503 wrote:
I like the shoulders, or ribs.

Shoulders are hot, too. I think most of the credit for that goes to Angelina, tho. Her tats look hot ANYWHERE!

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
buttwheat;89458 wrote:
tramp stamps are sexier then hell it fits and flows with the feminine shape. There is a reason they are so popular. Admit it when you see a chick and she bends over a little and a little bit of a tramp stamp peeks out you go schwing.

schwing indeed!!

ClareLily101
Participant
@clarelily101

Foot, definately!

Tramp Stamp is a NO GO for me…

Necks, ankle, ribs IMO are also sexy 🙂

clay1680
@

chest pieces are the best spot for a chick to get a tattoo

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

on your Vagina saying “Enter at own risk”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.