Jeri1990
Participant
@jeri1990

Hey guys, planning a lower leg sleeve at some point and needed some advice on it. I know its my decision and all that… but should I stick to a theme e.g pretty pastel butterflies and other cute girly things since none of my tattoos are girly anyway haha! Or just try and tie in a load of random things?!

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Don’t know that I would go the random route unless you know an artist talented enough to convincingly tie them all together. A better idea would be to pick an event, movie, song, artist, etc. that has made some impact on you in life and work with that. I recommend that you check out DOJAGUY’s post on his four horsemen sleeve. That is a quality piece that he won’t regret later in life. Hope this was helpful!

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Also, BCarp has got a lower leg Moby Dick thing workin that is pretty sweet. I really think the theme thing usually turns out better.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
Dave Van;89330 wrote:
Don’t know that I would go the random route unless you know an artist talented enough to convincingly tie them all together. A better idea would be to pick an event, movie, song, artist, etc. that has made some impact on you in life and work with that. I recommend that you check out DOJAGUY’s post on his four horsemen sleeve. That is a quality piece that he won’t regret later in life. Hope this was helpful!

HEY bro thanks for the love. but yeah i agree. the four horseman piece is actually to cover up some work i had done when i was younger… one of those ones i regret

Jeri1990
Participant
@jeri1990

Cheers for the tips guys, will need to sit down and have a think about this one! Haven’t seen many lower leg sleeves on girls so ive got no idea what to go for!

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

You don’t have to go the girly route if you don’t want to and it doesn’t have to be all the same theme. There’s plenty of people with sleeves that’s made up of random stuff. I’m working on getting my sleeves done but it’s all random stuff I’ve gotten over the years. Well actually there’s kind of a theme I’m going for now on both arms. :p

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.