pullmyfinger
Participant
@pullmyfinger

I was thinking when my son or daughter is born, I would take their hand print and get a tattoo of that on my shoulder. Good idea? If anyone has a good idea/design please let me know.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

MY WIFE WANTED TO do my sons foot prints on her back / shoulder area. they take the babys prints like an hour after they are born.. i would use those prints. take a copy to your artist and have him do it. hands are cool too. i seen someone with their own hand on their arm with the babys hand outlined inside his hand. looked cool.

pullmyfinger
Participant
@pullmyfinger

Thanks DOJAGUY. That hand print in a hand print is a great idea. Just debating if I should get it on the chest or shoulder. Saw a few pics on the web and have a few ideas. love this idea.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

i think the chest is a better location….

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Chest is more symbolic for love.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I think it’s a good concept, and it’s definitely something to remind you of your child.

Personally I don’t ‘get’ these handprints (not as tattoos.. just in general), and I would prefer to get an amazing portrait artists to just do a picture of the actual hand.

I agree with the others, however, that the chest area strikes me better as the place for that sort of thing. I’m saving that space entirely for my children.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.