YBTurbo
Participant
@ybturbo

Hi Guys,

New to the forums, I recently got my first tattoo just something simple to get a feel for it and I am already planning my second.

Pics are below,

imag0003km.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My hopefully second tattoo that I found on the internet, I really like this one. ๐Ÿ™‚

fordfair050191.jpg

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

1.) Barcode… really?? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
2.) Please don’t copy someone else’s tattoo.

YBTurbo
Participant
@ybturbo
imperial1904;88423 wrote:
1.) Barcode… really?? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
2.) Please don’t copy someone else’s tattoo.

Yup barcode with my DOB, always wanted one. Its different and I like it ๐Ÿ™‚

Not an exact copy but something similar.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904
YBTurbo;88429 wrote:
Yup barcode with my DOB, always wanted one. Its different and I like it ๐Ÿ™‚

Not an exact copy but something similar.

Well it’s not really that different. But if you’re happy with it, that’s all that matters.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

if you like that tattoo you found on the internet at least try to change apart of it to make it unique in some way

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

The second tattoo should be a koi fish to cover up the first one.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Most important thing is that you are happy with your barcode.
The second most important thing is that you understand that while the barcode is not a disaster, it is not a great exampe of tattooing, please dont letthe same artist do the second piece I will garantee you that he / she isnt good enough to do a piece of that size and with that much detail.

YBTurbo
Participant
@ybturbo
Cornishtiger;88458 wrote:
Most important thing is that you are happy with your barcode.
The second most important thing is that you understand that while the barcode is not a disaster, it is not a great exampe of tattooing, please dont letthe same artist do the second piece I will garantee you that he / she isnt good enough to do a piece of that size and with that much detail.

Hi, cheers for the advice. The Barcode was done by someone who has only really done a few, although his other ones are brilliant. It was his first attempt at a BarCode and it was done at mates rates so can’t complain.

I know its not perfect but I’v seen alot worse. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger
YBTurbo;88470 wrote:
Hi, cheers for the advice. The Barcode was done by someone who has only really done a few, although his other ones are brilliant. It was his first attempt at a BarCode and it was done at mates rates so can’t complain.

I know its not perfect but I’v seen alot worse. ๐Ÿ™‚

I have also seen worse and if your mate tries to tattoo you with the engine tattoo you want I promise you that you will be seeing worse every day. Noone has ever done brilliant tattoos first couple of tries and to be honest if you cant draw a straight line you are in trouble.
Like I said its ok but its not good you can do better and for the piece you are looking to get you need to do some research or regret it.

mrwebby
Participant
@mrwebby

i like the barcode but not the second tat.

Panthen
Participant
@panthen

That barcode is awful. The lines are wobbly, there’s blowouts on the numbers, did you get this done at an actual shop? It’s dubious at most.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.