mam2girls
Participant
@mam2girls

i have a series of hearts going down my back with two of my childrens names in two of them but they were done 4 yrs ago and the red colour faded so was recoloured but the names never looked right since then. i have had another 3 children since then and want something to cover the hearts and also include my girls names.i was thinking flowers with a swirl of fairy dust weaving through them but dont know if its possible. any ideas? the tattooist i have seen said it would be difficult as the hearts have a black outline but ive read on the net that this isnt the case? any advice?? please!!! there is a picture of it in my album

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

I see what you’re saying about the names. I don’t know if you will be able to get any of the hearts covered up. With cover ups, you gotta go bigger. The only thing you can probably do now is to work around what you have. Find a better artist too, cause whoever recolored your tattoos did a piss poor job. And a better artist can work with what you already have to give you something awesome.

mam2girls
Participant
@mam2girls

cheers for the advice i think the recolour was awful too 🙁 i might try laser removal first to break the colour down

mam2girls
Participant
@mam2girls

just got back from a tattooist my friend ges to and he said to keep the hearts but get them tidied up and better defined then get some fairy dust weaving in and out of them but also link the hearts up with shading and he said it shudnt be a problem to put my other 3 girls names in so im booked in for saturday and will post a pic when its done 🙂

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904
mam2girls;88411 wrote:
just got back from a tattooist my friend ges to and he said to keep the hearts but get them tidied up and better defined then get some fairy dust weaving in and out of them but also link the hearts up with shading and he said it shudnt be a problem to put my other 3 girls names in so im booked in for saturday and will post a pic when its done 🙂

And you wanted to cover them up… all it takes is the right artist. 😉

Good luck!

Adler
Participant
@adler
imperial1904;88417 wrote:
And you wanted to cover them up… all it takes is the right artist. 😉

Good luck!

You won’t know that until the work is done and seen.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904
Adler;88421 wrote:
You won’t know that until the work is done and seen.

I’m being optimistic. 😀

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I hope it turns out good for you.. and I hope your new tattoo artist is a GOOD one.

mam2girls
Participant
@mam2girls

thankyou!!! if he is as good as he talks then it should be fantastic, im off to get it done now

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

Pics or GTFO! I have to see how he fixes that… As it was done horribly the first time around.

mam2girls
Participant
@mam2girls

ive uploaded the pics into my album sorry i dont know how to just put them on with my post. it took 2 hrs and he recoloured them and put the dust on, please tell me what you think x

ArniVidar
@arnividar

If you are happy with it, then it is fantastic 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.