C-los.p
Participant
@c-los-p

http://inkarttattoos.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/lock-key-sugar-skull-tattoo.jpg
I FINALLY thought of something today, and this was almost what I had in mind. My friend is going to draw the design for me…I’m going to change the way the lock(or whatever you call what’s on the skull’s forehead)looks, the way the key looks, and I’m going to change the small designs on the skull to other symbols that have meaning for me…..I hope it turns out as vibrant as the one in the picture…..I had the exact same idea when i thought of the concept, but I will be making some changes.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Might be helpful to research Day of the Dead before getting a sugar skull. They have significant meanings, you might get some more ideas too.

A good tattoo nonetheless, I have toyed with the idea of getting one myself but haven’t reached a decision yet.

C-los.p
Participant
@c-los-p

I have researched it and know the background(my family is Mexican, haha). When I had an idea of what tattoo I wanted to get, this immediately popped into my head, especially the lock and key….I think it would turn out to be a great tattoo with a lot of meaning behind it…and it would look badass!

Amok
Participant
@amok

That sounds really good man, look forward to seeing pics!

Its perfect that your family is Mexican, I’d have one by now but my family is Spanish so it’s a bit of a stretch.

ukansodoff
Participant
@ukansodoff

Ahhhh ive seen this pic on the internet somwhere before and the 1st time i saw it i thought it was fuckin awsome, loved it. Still do.

C-los.p
Participant
@c-los-p

One of my closest friends(he moved to another country, so it adds even deeper meaning) is designing it and should be finished with it today….I’ll put up a picture of the design when he uploads it on facebook. I’ll get it tattooed in about a month or so…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.