Court1208
Participant
@court1208

…when people call tattoos “tats”…?? Random question but for some reason this bothers me.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Yes! I hate it!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Yes it seems abit common and slangy haha. I love the term “Ink” though 😎

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I hate it about as much as I hate the words “lol” and “haha” thrown into every-other sentence. That irks me no end. lol

Adler
Participant
@adler
ArniVidar;88299 wrote:
I hate it about as much as I hate the words “lol” and “haha” thrown into every-other sentence. That irks me no end. lol

Don’t even get me started on “lol” !

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

“lol” is really annoying don’t have a problem with “haha” though

ArniVidar
@arnividar

To be clear, I use the word LOL to indicate when I am actually laughing, and ROFL when I am actually laughing my bloody ass of (out loud) but that’s not the same thing as using it everywhere on everything.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;88306 wrote:
To be clear, I use the word LOL to indicate when I am actually laughing, and ROFL when I am actually laughing my bloody ass of (out loud) but that’s not the same thing as using it everywhere on everything.

i was in the shop just today buying a lucozade sport and i heard a girl actually say to her mate “lol” even though she wasn’t laughing and her mate was stood next to her? i couldn’t help but stare..

ArniVidar
@arnividar

LOL! Now THAT is funny 🙂

My kid brother did that actually a few years back. He’d laugh, and then chase the laughter with a lol. So you’d hear: “Hahahaha… lol” 🙂

Yes, he was heavily into CS at the time.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

CS as in Counter-Strike.. I played that! 2001-2009 haha 🙂 was in a team and everything went to tournaments haha

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

I’m with you on that, I can’t stand it. Even though I may be guilty of saying it from time to time. I always just think to myself after, “really, did I just say that”

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

I don’t really mind it on the Internet. I’ll say it myself. I don’t say it when I’m actually speaking though.

As far as LOL goes… eh… I don’t care. 🙂

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Only until I headbutt them. Then it’s all peaches.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Zorba
Participant
@zorba

Who shives a git?

Evilrhoda
Participant
@evilrhoda

My mom calls them ‘toos and of course I’m the only one who knows what she’s talking about

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.