Corganer
Participant
@corganer

Hello All. I have a green pig tattoo on my right shoulder that I am looking to coverup at this point and need some celtic ideas/tips/etc.

I have done 3 laser sessions to remove this as well as making my own gun and trying peroxide. It has dulled a bit, but I don’t think laser is going to work well enough and certainly not worth the money for such little progress. I can try new ideas to dull it down if you have any.

Otherwise … It is a green pig and black lettering underneath (it means “freedom” by the way). I can keep the lettering and just coverup the pig with another design, make the pig better, etc, etc. Looking for help here as I am exhausted thinking about this.

basically it is 3×3 inches from top to bottom.

greenpig.jpg

my email = corganer@aol.com

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

thats the best green pig i have ever seen dude

Corganer
Participant
@corganer

Let me guess…..the ONLY green pig you have ever seen 😉

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

How about a green elephant? :p

Zorba
Participant
@zorba

Ok, because SOMEONE has to ask…

What. Were. You. Thinking?

You could add a green chicken to the other shoulder – then you’d have a built-in source for green eggs and ham.

Now that the obligatory snark is out of the way, I’d look at improving it. Maybe by adding an outline and some shading – it actually doesn’t look that bad and it could be cute.

Corganer
Participant
@corganer

I like the green eggs and ham idea! That made me laugh. And…maybe i wasn’t thinking, but at least Im the only one I know who has a green pig tattoo! Its the same reason I have a tattoo on my butt of my grandma’s vagina. I know for sure I am the only one. Some of that is untrue …

Yep..I will just have to improve it. The outline is a good idea as it will clean it up a bit.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

I was thinking a celtic shamrock can go over it and have the lettering included in it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.