50cal
Participant
@50cal

I got this tattoo maybe 3-4 months ago. At one part where the tattoo meets regular skin, it looks like the ink is smudged. This definitely isn’t shading and I don’t think it was left by a needle. Someone told me it is “tattoo blow out” or something? I tried to wash it off while healing but nothing would get rid of it. Very very annoying as if this is permanant I can think of no way for it to be covered up at all.

1307449336135.jpg

What is this and what should I do? Going to get it touched up soon anyway, but like I said there is no way for this “smudging” to be covered up. :confused::(:mad:

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLD UP…..

Wait im finding it hard to breath im laughing that hard…..

YOU TRIED TO WASH A TATTOO OFF?……

OH MY GOD.

im sorry im being a dick but i spat my drink out..

50cal
Participant
@50cal

Thanks, great response. I guess it’s pretty hilarious my arm looks fucking retarded. Ha ha ha.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

yes that is a blowout. the tattooist went to deep and went through the skin and it bleed out the other side. It’s real hard to wash off tattoos did you try some sandpaper?

50cal
Participant
@50cal
buttwheat;88249 wrote:
It’s real hard to wash off tattoos did you try some sandpaper?

I assumed it was excess ink on top of the skin.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
50cal;88255 wrote:
I assumed it was excess ink on top of the skin.

I know I was just flipping you shit I probably should have but this after it 😉

50cal
Participant
@50cal

Could this be fixed with some white ink over it or something? Should I use the same artist again considering that there is quite a lot of blowout on the tattoos he has done on me?

Court1208
Participant
@court1208

If I were you I WOULDN’T go back to the artist that did this to you. I would have concerns about his experience at this point. Check with another artist it my cost you more to fix but it would be better then having it messed up even worse. White is more or a highlighting color in my experiences.

50cal
Participant
@50cal
Court1208;88273 wrote:
If I were you I WOULDN’T go back to the artist that did this to you. I would have concerns about his experience at this point. Check with another artist it my cost you more to fix but it would be better then having it messed up even worse. White is more or a highlighting color in my experiences.

The guy did two tattoos on me and I need both of them touched up, are you saying go to another artist for that? Wouldn’t that be weird? I only just discovered this blowout thing today and both the tattoos he did on me have that “glowing” lines, obvious blowout. He’s supposed to be a decent artist but I guess not…

Court1208
Participant
@court1208
50cal;88277 wrote:
The guy did two tattoos on me and I need both of them touched up, are you saying go to another artist for that? Wouldn’t that be weird? I only just discovered this blowout thing today and both the tattoos he did on me have that “glowing” lines, obvious blowout. He’s supposed to be a decent artist but I guess not…

I would for sure go to another artist. I know you probably get touch ups for free if you go back but is it really worth the risk of getting even more blowout. It probably wouldn’t hurt to give that shop manager a ring as well..give a heads up so it doen’t happen to someone else. Probably wont do any good but it couldn’t hurt. As far as being weird..not at all..people get work fixed from other artist all the time. It has happened to the best of us. I had a cross that was my 2nd tattoo that was put on my back crooked..I went to another artist to fix that. Just make sure that you really look at the portfolio of the next artist you go to. If they don’t have one..don’t bother. 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.