Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Well when i was getting my fingers touched up today at the tattoo studio i go to and am 100% fully loyal to “SkinKandi” we was chatting about doing me a massive back piece saying “Skin Kandi” in grafiti style writting ded big shoulder to shoulder and each artist “3 of them” who are really good artists are all doing a little bit of the tattoo then each one of them will sign it when it is completed.

The idea for this tattoo is for advertisement and myself who will personally think its AWESOME! they are taking pictures of it making it into a poster and putting it all around the studio and taking me to tattoo conventions to walk round with my top off for advertisement. which i would actually love to do..

Oh and also it would normally cost around ยฃ300 but i am getting it for free.

Opinions please, alot of you will think it’s a stupid idea alot of you will think i’ts cool.

I can take critisizim im the kind of guy who doesnt care about anything haha ๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks guys X :D:cool::rolleyes::):o:p;)

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Some people have all the luck. Lucky You! Count me as one who thinks it is cool:)

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

thankyou cant wait to get it!!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

How stupid is this? Your loyal to a studio that does sub par work and your going to get it’s name tattooed on you? I swear you must be retarded. Do you plan on living on welfare the rest of your life?(on the dole)

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;88144 wrote:
How stupid is this? Your loyal to a studio that does sub par work and your going to get it’s name tattooed on you? I swear you must be retarded. Do you plan on living on welfare the rest of your life?(on the dole)

Considering im already in a full time job it would be hard to be on the dole.

But for arguments sake, how would getting a tattoo on my back make me on welfare for the rest of my life..

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
WardyInk;88145 wrote:
Considering im already in a full time job it would be hard to be on the dole.

But for arguments sake, how would getting a tattoo on my back make me on welfare for the rest of my life..

It was more a response on your decision making ability.
What do you do? How far can you go in that job? Will you be able to afford a home and a family doing it?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

already got my own home with my fiancรฉe and driving with plenty of money to spare. We are both in full time jobs and i can progress can be high if im willing to do the training which i am.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
WardyInk;88152 wrote:
already got my own home with my fiancรฉe and driving with plenty of money to spare. We are both in full time jobs and i can progress can be high if im willing to do the training which i am.

Dude you live with your mom.(ftw)

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;88156 wrote:
Dude you live with your mom.(ftw)

haha, nah i actually don’t dude.. i live round the corner from her but At the moment im currently staying in my old bed room at my mums why the plumbing and electrics get sorted in mine and my fiancee’s house

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

Ain’t nothing wrong with a free tattoo. :p

But why get the artists names on it? What if one or all of them leave the shop? What if the shop goes out of business? :confused::eek:

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
imperial1904;88159 wrote:
Ain’t nothing wrong with a free tattoo. :p

But why get the artists names on it? What if one or all of them leave the shop? What if the shop goes out of business? :confused::eek:

That’s like saying if someone gets a portrait of something..

“What are you going to do when they die.”

I really like the idea and it will remind me where i started getting all Inked up if i do have to start going to another studio in the future ๐Ÿ™‚

Nothings going to change my mind i just thought i would share this experience with you all ๐Ÿ™‚

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

Go for it.
I wish I could get free tattoos. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I think there is a lot better way to remember where you first got tattooed than to ink your back with graffiti..

Why not do a back piece, with a design that each artist picks, and they can each tattoo it, that would be a masterpiece

Maybe I’m not one to say, but as loyal as I am to my shop, I wouldn’t want to be marked with graffiti and signatures for the rest of my life

Zach

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

What a lame idea. Go for it! I want to see pics!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

i respect all your opinions ๐Ÿ™‚ its hard to explain though im the kind of guy who doesn’t give a fuck about anything haha.. but i really like the idea anyways ๐Ÿ˜€

I know allot of you will think thats a very immature response but just speaking truthfully and will be uploading pictures when it’s done ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.