pixiedust
Participant
@pixiedust

After getting my first tattoo in 1994 when I was 24 I waited 16 years to get my next and within the last year I have gotten 8 more. 4 of them are just words, but the other 4 are designs that I love. I am now addicted. I want 4 more and then hopefully I will be done and satisfied LOL. I recently came across a style of design that I really love. It does seem rather popular and I don’t want anything “cookie cutter”…it is the Day of the Dead skull..the girly one. I told myself I would not get any tattoos on my arms so I need ideas for the area..both my feet are taken, along with my lower back and right ankle. My left ankle has a quote (only 2 words) so there is still room, the only other spot I can think of would be a shoulder. I just absolutely hate the shape of my arms and shoulders(I have rounded shoulders). Next…a quote that it 20 words long. Where would be a spot for that? Thanks in advance for any ideas…

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904
pixiedust;88012 wrote:
After getting my first tattoo in 1994 when I was 24 I waited 16 years to get my next and within the last year I have gotten 8 more. 4 of them are just words, but the other 4 are designs that I love. I am now addicted. I want 4 more and then hopefully I will be done and satisfied LOL. I recently came across a style of design that I really love. It does seem rather popular and I don’t want anything “cookie cutter”…it is the Day of the Dead skull..the girly one. I told myself I would not get any tattoos on my arms so I need ideas for the area..both my feet are taken, along with my lower back and right ankle. My left ankle has a quote (only 2 words) so there is still room, the only other spot I can think of would be a shoulder. I just absolutely hate the shape of my arms and shoulders(I have rounded shoulders). Next…a quote that it 20 words long. Where would be a spot for that? Thanks in advance for any ideas…

Your back is a big piece of canvas to cover, I would start there then move to the ribs and hips. 🙂

pixiedust
Participant
@pixiedust

That is what I was thinking…ribs for the quote anyway. I don’t want the font to be huge, but big enough to read, of course..I picked a long quote too with 20 words but I love the meaning so I am set on it.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

wack it on your back

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Need pics on what you already have.

pixiedust
Participant
@pixiedust

I will post some pics later. I am in the process of getting a couple of them spiced up a little. Just had some shading and re-coloring done on one a couple days ago and it is pretty sore right now. I will post what I have though asap. The basics….I have “love” with a small heart connected to the “e” on my left wrist (I used to be a cutter..it is a reminder)..and on my right wrist..for the same reason..I have “breathe” also ending in a small heart. I have “angel eyes” on the back of my neck…that is for a song my husband dedicated to me the night he told me he was in love with me. And, I have “sleep sweet” on my left ankle…something my husband has said to me every night since we saw George of the Jungle (Brendan Fraser says it in the movie and it just stuck). I never wanted to get his name on me anywhere. I do not believe in tattooing boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse names as things sometimes change. But…these little sayings or words are very special to me and no matter what would ever happen they still would be. I am just learning how to navigate this site so pics will be asap.

pixiedust
Participant
@pixiedust

I made two albums…one for what I already have..one for what I am thinking about.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.