Spaceman
Participant
@spaceman

Hello there.

I’m 19 and I have no tattoos, so just kinda felt like getting one and started searching around for tattoo designs and stuff all over the internet, and I fell in love with this sort of tattoo: a dragon that goes all the way up from your foot, wraps around your leg, and his head’s on your upper backs. (*Pictures at the end of the post)

This is something I will still think over a lot of times, since it would be my first tattoo, and pretty damn big. But there are two key points that worry me and these are what I’m here to ask:

-The two pictures that have inspired me show this tattoo on girls, and I’m a guy. Would this not look as good on a guy?(I don’t have these… curves *drool*)

-I’ve heard that tattoos that wrap around your body aren’t such a great idea, since you don’t really see the whole thing at once or some shit. Is it really a bad idea?

Now if you think this tattoo is actually a good idea and all, I was also thinking of maybe having the dragon’s head on my chest instead of upper backs.

Anyways, feel free to give me any advice, be reminded that this would be my first tattoo and I too have all the other concerns people usually have(ie pain). Thanks in advance!

* These are the pictures, and I do not want my tattoo to look exactly like these, it’s just the overall idea that pleases me.
th_whoa_tattoo_2.jpg

th_funny-tattoo-7.jpg

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

It’s up to you. No one can tell you what you want. You’re gonna have some people say go for it while others say it’s a bad idea.

From what I’ve seen, guys usually get the huge dragon tattoos on their back, arms, shoulder, chest. As for the pics, I can’t tell if they’re real tattoos or just painted on them for the sake of the picture.

Again, it’s your decision. 🙂

Spaceman
Participant
@spaceman

I think the colored one is only painted and it seems like the black one isn’t complete and has been edited by a graphics artist, but I don’t think it matters at all.

Also, I know what I want, what I’m asking here is about stuff that may be common knowledge(or not), and for others’ opinions too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.