mindfreakd
Participant
@mindfreakd

ok so i need help comeing up a tattoo design or something thats bin made! i want something that represents the internet genration of growing up with the internet yotube all that, so if someone could send me something that matches what i want or draw something up that would be great o and i want something simple!

joshdavis
Participant
@joshdavis

That’s something your artist should be able to do for you. It’s always a good idea to have some solid images to tell him about. Also, make sure you check his portfolio.

I’ve seen some crappy work and there are some Sex Offender & Felons who are tattoo artist. Check out your artist first.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904
joshdavis;87066 wrote:
That’s something your artist should be able to do for you. It’s always a good idea to have some solid images to tell him about. Also, make sure you check his portfolio.

I’ve seen some crappy work and there are some Sex Offender & Felons who are tattoo artist. Check out your artist first.

I never even thought about that to be honest… makes me want to do a background check on my potential future artists.
Ok, maybe I won’t go THAT far lol but it’s something to think about now.
Oh and don’t forget those drunk artists too. The guy that did my first 2 tattoos ended up getting fired after showing up to the shop drunk. I even saw a 6 pack at his station when he was tattooing me.

On the subject at hand, I’m thinking maybe a keyboard mixed in with the Microsoft logo, maybe throw in a “.com”. :confused:
That’s as best as I can think of. It’s kind of hard to visualize a good tattoo that represents the Internet generation imo.

joshdavis
Participant
@joshdavis

This
Classic Flash Book has an old skool monitor in with a traditional banner. It’s a popular book and is in a lot of shops. You might want to check it out. The image in the book is for “myspace” but it has a very Internet feel.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Get the internet explorer sign on your penis ๐Ÿ˜‰

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904
WardyInk;87074 wrote:
Get the internet explorer sign on your penis ๐Ÿ˜‰

There’s a Trojan virus joke in there but I’m not gonna go there lol.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
imperial1904;87080 wrote:
There’s a Trojan virus joke in there but I’m not gonna go there lol.

Actually don’t know what you mean LOL

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904
WardyInk;87122 wrote:
Actually don’t know what you mean LOL

It’s probably better you don’t know lol. I gotta vulgar mind. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.