ZombieKiller
Participant
@zombiekiller
Adler;87048 wrote:
No, you’re bad is trying to get technical tattoo information from strangers on a tattoo enthusiast forum rather than from a mentor during a proper apprecticeship. There are hardly any actual tattoo artists here anyway so not sure what you were expecting. If you can draw as good as you say, put down the “gun” and take your portfolio to shops and seek an appropriate apprenticeship and learn how to tattoo the proper way not from shortcuts.

Nuff said. But I will add. Fucking moron.

NITROMITE
Participant
@nitromite
Adler;87048 wrote:
No, you’re bad is trying to get technical tattoo information from strangers on a tattoo enthusiast forum rather than from a mentor during a proper apprecticeship. There are hardly any actual tattoo artists here anyway so not sure what you were expecting. If you can draw as good as you say, put down the “gun” and take your portfolio to shops and seek an appropriate apprenticeship and learn how to tattoo the proper way not from shortcuts.

t/y its a shame i just got kicked in the head 15 times before someone was willing to sell me good info. great site guys. and you may be right bud. but i am tatting myself. so i am not looking to open some big store4. I just want info so i can “scratch” on myself. F’n Haters its me i am doing the tatts on!!!! remember that..its my business.. not yours..

Panthen
Participant
@panthen

When you get hepatitis from your disgusting tattoos and seek help for it, you’re bringing down the tattoo industry as a whole and it suddenly becomes everybody’s business. Champ.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
NITROMITE;87050 wrote:
its me i am doing the tatts on!!!! remember that..its my business.. not yours..

But you are planning on ruining a thousand other people’s skin with your scratching, which is NOT just your business.

Anyway, you’ve found what information you can from here. This thread is closed and you can just sod off if you don’t like our rules.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Tribal/blown lines’ is closed to new replies.