shaggs2riches
Participant
@shaggs2riches

I got my arm tattoo at Christmas and have been getting occasional rashes on. When it happens the entire tattoo will become raised and really really itchy. At close inspection I can see tiny little pimple looking bumps. It is only on the tattoo itself. It happens bout one or two times a week, and lasts up to two or three hours. When it stops, its like nothing ever happened (other than where I itched it a bit). Anyone ever have this happen to them and know why it happens. I never had this problem till about two months ago.

Thanks

shaggs2riches
Participant
@shaggs2riches

Thanks! I didn’t realize that an allergic reaction could manifest, some time after the tattoo was given. Guess I gotta just deal with it, and hope that it goes away eventually

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

np. I worry about the same thing happening as I am allergic to all sorts of things. There isn’t much you can do if it’s the ink that you’re allergic to aside from having the tat removed. Any red in there by chance?

shaggs2riches
Participant
@shaggs2riches

No red, but makes me worry about getting any red tattoo work in the future

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

I’ve never had this happen to me, or heard of this happening before. But I guess there’s a first time for everything. Hope things work out for you with this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.